CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

What happened to the edit button ??

Old 06-04-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
Walter Smith
What happened to the edit button ??

Are we not allowed to edit our posts anymore ???

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-04-2014, 09:33 PM   #2
drybgerg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
Are we not allowed to edit our posts anymore ???

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!
Looks like you lost your contributor status. Need to anty up again! See the orange bar at the top of every screen.

Old 06-04-2014, 09:38 PM   #3
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by drybgerg View Post
Looks like you lost your contributor status. Need to anty up again! See the orange bar at the top of every screen.
Ahhh, gotta contact Rich now, becuase I was just automatically charged for renewal. Didn't even notice it, thanks for the heads up.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #4
drybgerg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
Ahhh, gotta contact Rich now, becuase I was just automatically charged for renewal. Didn't even notice it, thanks for the heads up.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!
No problem.

Old 06-04-2014, 10:11 PM   #5
Rich Z
Yeah, on occasion something will go cockeyed between PayPal and this site, dropping the notification of payment. Happened a few other times recently and I had to manually update the record here. It's entirely possibly I may have missed others, so if that is the case, please let me know.

I've asked my programmer to take a look at it.

Anyway, sorry about this..... Danged computers......

Old 06-04-2014, 10:19 PM   #6
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Yeah, on occasion something will go cockeyed between PayPal and this site, dropping the notification of payment. Happened a few other times recently and I had to manually update the record here. It's entirely possibly I may have missed others, so if that is the case, please let me know.

I've asked my programmer to take a look at it.

Anyway, sorry about this..... Danged computers......
LOL..........Ya gotta love puters huh

Thanks Rich !!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-05-2014, 10:28 AM   #7
Walter Smith
Nuttin yet Rich..

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #8
Rich Z
My programmer said he has put in some debugging code to try to catch the transaction data, but honestly, that might take a while to capture. Like everything else here, contributions have slowed down quite a bit.

In any event, I'll go ahead and update your account manually, Walt, since at least my programmer has been able to view your account data without me mucking around in it.

Old 06-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #9
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
My programmer said he has put in some debugging code to try to catch the transaction data, but honestly, that might take a while to capture. Like everything else here, contributions have slowed down quite a bit.

In any event, I'll go ahead and update your account manually, Walt, since at least my programmer has been able to view your account data without me mucking around in it.
I appreciate it Rich !!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 07-26-2014, 09:56 PM   #10
Saji
HaHa

You have to pay for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google