CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Select Adults Available

Old 07-12-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
Nanci
Select Adults Available

Okay, it's come to this. In order to move ahead with current breeding projects, but not increase my total number of snakes, I am going to have to make some hard choices and say goodbye to old friends. These snakes have been with me for years- but if they aren't going to be used for breeding, someone else should be enjoying them.

Prices include shipping, Fedex Hold at Location. I don't feel safe sending snakes out on the truck for delivery, especially in the hot summer.

Old 07-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #2
Nanci
Jasper ACR# 6927 2007 Male Hypo Bloodred, poss het Lavender.

$200 shipped

Jasper is one of the first cornsnakes I acquired. He is extremely gentle, and would be a lovely first pet. He weighs 572 grams, and has never been bred. He is a reliable feeder.

Old 07-12-2014, 03:54 PM   #3
Nanci
Razzle ACR# 6933 2009 Male Hypo Lavender Stripe. Possible het Amel.

Razzle has never been bred. He is gentle, and a reliable feeder. His clutch mate, Orchidee, proved het amel when bred. He weighs 507 grams.

$300 shipped. SOLD!

Old 07-12-2014, 04:21 PM   #4
Nanci
Zeke ACR# 7376 Male 2009 Terrazzo

Zeke has never been bred. He is an excellent feeder. He weighs 479 grams.

$300 shipped. SOLD!!

Old 07-12-2014, 04:27 PM   #5
Nanci
Jasmine ACR# 6926 Female 2007 Bloodred.

KINKED!!! PET HOME ONLY!!

Jasmine is the sweetest snake. She has multiple kinks which developed after hatching, for no known reason. She is one of my original cornsnakes. She still climbs, moves, digests, sheds just fine. Despite having a slight movement disorder in her lower quarter or third, she can even swim! jasmine has never bitten, and would make a wonderful first pet. She deserves to be in a home where she gets a lot of loving attention.

FREE to excellent home. Shipping $50.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:32 PM   #6
Nanci
The Dingo ACR# 6925 Male 2008 Amel Lavender Bloodred

The Dingo is a beautiful pure white snake. He is proven fertile. He is on the small side- 303 grams, because he was addicted to rats for quite a long time, and I worked hard to get him back on mice. He is now feeding reliably on FT mice. He likes to be covered to feed. He is gentle and easy to handle.

$300 shipped

Old 07-12-2014, 04:41 PM   #7
Nanci
Jacinto ACR# 7374 male and Iris ACR# 7373 female Lavenders het Charcoal Diffused Stripe. Probable Masque. 2010 clutchmates.

This pair has bred and while on breeding loan produced the world's first Charcoal Lavender Stripe.

However, there were a couple kinked hatchlings in the clutch. Because this breeding was not repeated, it is unknown if this was an incubation issue, a sibling issue, a lavender gene issue, or a developmental fluke. Jacinto was bred to an unrelated female in 2013 and all hatchlings were healthy.

$200/pair shipped. SOLD Thanks LM!

Jacinto and the pair, together.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:48 PM   #8
Nanci
Mingo ACR# 6930 2009 Female Opal Stripe.

Mingo is a gentle, shy snake. She was paired with Heart Attack in 2014 a couple times, but they did not breed. I stopped pairing them after success with two other pairs. Mingo did lay a large clutch of slugs this year, making me regret not pursuing the pairing. She weighs 255 grams. She is generally a good feeder, but will refuse when in blue and occasionally for unknown reasons. Since laying, her appetite has improved greatly!

$250 shipped.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:52 PM   #9
Wamba681
Aww, I love how pretty Razzle is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google