CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Ahem!! This is a CORN SNAKE site, fellas...
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 03:22 AM   #1
Rich Z
Arrow Ahem!! This is a CORN SNAKE site, fellas...

Please keep that in mind. Expect all of the non corn snake related postings in here to be gone pretty shortly.

If you want to post about anything other than corn snakes, let me suggest that you go to FaunaClassifieds.com and post over there. I have put up around 600 forums on that site, so certainly you will be able to find at least one that will meet your needs for your non corn snake related posts.

Thanks.

Old 11-05-2004, 09:49 AM   #2
norbert03
Point taken....

but uhhh...there's a rat snake question in the husbandry/basic care section, why isn't that being deleted? i didn't look at my question as off topic, i was trying find out how cornsnakes compare to other snakes in terms of behavior and aggressiveness. if this is a cornsnake forum than ANYTHING non-corn should be deleted and it's unfair when it isn't.

Old 11-05-2004, 10:27 AM   #3
Rich Z
I hope you don't think I have all day to just sit here and read every message posted, just so I can pounce on someone posting an off-topic message.....

Old 11-05-2004, 10:43 AM   #4
norbert03
lol...you had time...

to pounce on me...and my message wasn't even off topic. if you're going to delete messages that aren't related to corn snakes read them in full first and consider how they may actually be relevant. it's annoying to see non-related posts, but i see them slide on through the cracks everyday. either delete them all or delete none...or make sure the deleted ones are irrelevant to the purpose of this forum.

Old 11-05-2004, 01:38 PM   #5
snakepimp
Ballsy Norbert

Old 11-05-2004, 01:41 PM   #6
norbert03
it has nothing...

to do with ballsiness...there's nothing wrong with disagreeing and trying to get a point across even if ultimately it will lead to me being blocked from posting because someone will claim i need an attitude adjustment or something. This is what is said in the first post...

Old 11-05-2004, 01:47 PM   #7
norbert03
i clicked too soon...

it says expect ALL non corn snake related posts from being deleted and clearly if he doesn't have time to delete them their are plenty out there...including the one i mentioned above, it's still out there, and it's just a wee bit more off topic then my post was. if i'm overreacting oh well, i had a question, it was not inappropriate or OFF topic and it was deleted. that annoys me and suggests that he didn't fully read my post but saw KING SNAKE and clicked on the delete button. if there's a policy for off topic posts then they should all be deleted, if there's no time for it then none should be deleted unless they are inappropriate and offensive.

Old 11-05-2004, 03:22 PM   #8
Rich Z
Thank you for telling me how I had BETTER run my site.

Old 11-05-2004, 04:07 PM   #9
norbert03
Wink your site rocks...

no doubt. if it didn't exist neither would norbie at this point. i was merely making a suggestion. i don't expect you to listen and that's fine. i'm over it. it's the first post of mine that ever disappeared. moving on...

faunaclassifieds.com is a good site to go to for my not-so-corn-related posts. ta-ta

Old 11-07-2004, 01:54 AM   #10
Godzilla2000
I thought non-Cornsnake related stuff was what the General Chatter forum was for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread