CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Good Match for 1.0 Charcoal

Old 04-11-2002, 08:21 AM   #11
Elaphe_Mo
Well my bias would be toward the charcoal ghost, you are likely to have speedier results there, but you do have a lot of options open to you.

Rich I have a lot of respect for you...as much as I love corn snakes and genetics, if I had as many potential crossings in front of me as you do I think my head would explode. You do an excellent job.

Old 04-11-2002, 11:11 AM   #12
Gregg
Spinning, spinning, spinning.....

Dang! I'm so drunk now from my head spinning I think I'm gonna hurl!

So many choices!

I already have a 0.1 Anery A/Motley, so I could use her. The off-spring would be normal, but the off-spring's off-spring could be something.

However, for the other suggestions, I would have to buy a whole slew of females: charcoal ghost, aztec, candy cane, fluorescent orange, crimson, hypo-okeetee, as well as, the previously recommended blood red and hypomelanistic, het for charcoal. I guess I'd better start saving up.

[And I wanted to keep my life simple. What about me!]

I guess it's time to play "Spin-the Bottle"

I want to thank you all for your suggestions.

Old 04-11-2002, 02:23 PM   #13
Rich Z
Talking

Mo - My first head had much more hair on it and it wasn't all colored gray. The doctors did a hell of a job on this current one, but I'm hoping next time around they'll pick me out one with a better face on it as well.

Old 04-11-2002, 02:43 PM   #14
LizS
Rich, my bald hubby says lack of hair is a sign of virility, as in hormones aren't wasted growing hair. He says proof of that is that he started losing his hair when he met me (I'll take that explanation, but I personally think the stress of living with me and my critters burned up his folicles).

Old 04-12-2002, 02:48 AM   #15
Rich Z
When I was a kid, I remember asking my grandfather why he didn't have any hair on his chest. He told me it was because women had rubbed it all off. Of course, at the time I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

Old 04-12-2002, 08:25 AM   #16
Peter
Rich, a buddy of mine always said, "Grass don't grow on a busy street!"

Old 04-12-2002, 08:27 AM   #17
Peter
Oh yeah

He blamed his receding hairline on either side to the act of his head rubbing back and forth on the pillow. haha

Old 04-13-2002, 12:42 AM   #18
Serpwidgets
A guy I knew in basic training had a massive widow's peak. He called it "leg marks," hehe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google