CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

what kind of corns are they

Old 04-15-2002, 10:26 PM   #1
Jr Nimeskern
Question what kind of corns are they

I have no idea what my snakes really are... and I plan to breed them in the future... I have a male snow bubblegum... what is that and what was his parents??? like a amel. or what??? and my girl is a creamsicle... but I know that she is a norm corn and a albino mixed??? see i dont get it already... lol any help would be helpful...

Old 05-07-2002, 11:59 AM   #2
gekko1
Talking

http://serpwidgets.com/cornsnakes/ge.../genetics.html this is for genetics
www.serpenco.com this is for pics of different morph corns.

Old 05-07-2002, 01:42 PM   #3
Alicia
First you need to establish if you have a Snow Corn w/pink coloration or a Bubblegum Rat. Kathy Love breeds Bubblegum Rats and you can look at the pic on her site if your not sure. A Creamsicle is not pure guttata, it is a cross between an amelanistic corn & great plains rat (emoryi). A Snow Corn is amelanistic & anerythristic. Breeding these two would result in amelanistic emoryi hybrids (Creamsicle) het for anerythrism (Snow). This is based on not knowing if there are any hidden hets I hope this helps some. If I left anything out or made any mistakes someone will fill in the blanks. I am waiting on eggs from my Snow Creamsicle pairing right now. My female shed 4 days ago and is resting in her nesting box

Alicia

Old 05-07-2002, 04:30 PM   #4
Jr Nimeskern
COO when the eggs hatch tell me what the outcome was Im reallly interested in knowing thanks...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google