CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

What will the outcome be?

Old 04-29-2002, 09:48 PM   #1
Brian
What will the outcome be?

My female Okeetee Corn and my male snow are in the heat of passion.

Any ideas on what the offspring will look like?

Old 04-29-2002, 10:11 PM   #2
Khaman
Unless there are some hidden Hets floating then they will all be normal.

Old 04-30-2002, 01:36 AM   #3
Jr Nimeskern
What would you get from crossing a female creamsicle and a bubblegum snow male?
thanks...

Old 04-30-2002, 01:45 AM   #4
Khaman
besides a sweet sticky mess? Well both are hybrids (Yeah I know the creamsicle is debatable) but both have Amel corn blood so I am guessing amel something or another.

Old 05-01-2002, 12:29 AM   #5
Serpwidgets
To a lot of people, any snow with lots of pink is a bubblegum snow. I've heard lots of non-hybrid snows being called "bubblegum."

Old 05-01-2002, 12:50 AM   #6
Khaman
it is one of those confusing terms like "friendly fire" and "Jumbo shrimp" I guess.

Old 05-01-2002, 02:42 AM   #7
jim
bubblegum snow vs. bubblegum rat

i tend to shy away from the term bubblegum snow as it seems to always cause confusion with the bubblegum rat. the rat is a three-way hybrid ratsnake where the corn is well, just a pink snow corn. (sorry to any of the snows out there whose feelings are hurt at being "just" a snow) ---jim

Old 05-05-2002, 09:27 PM   #8
lilbro82286
no idea

I have no idea what they will look like

Old 05-07-2002, 01:00 AM   #9
pdrau
Talking

Jim I think you need therapy....you continually abuse those snows using that "just" word and then immediately apologize for it...LOL All the snows out there with poor self images are really in need of help after you post! HAHAHAHA

Old 05-07-2002, 01:49 AM   #10
jim
ok, anyone with a snow out there whose feelings were hurt by my callous remarks can have the therapist's bills sent right to me. (most any bill i've found makes great "cage carpet" ---jim

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google