CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

dixie reptile show vendors?

Old 04-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
cornbreadandmilk
dixie reptile show vendors?

went to the april dixie reptile show and i got the number to a vendor but i have lost it. he had the largest selection at the bjcc. he was wearing a black shirt and had a black beard anybody no who this guy is?

Old 04-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Buzzard
That sounds like Frank from Coldblooded Novelties - he is usually near the front door and also sells lots of supplies. Here is his website and contact information.
http://www.coldblooded-novelties.com/

Old 04-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
wormy cheeks
Yep sounds like Frank to me.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
cornbreadandmilk
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormy cheeks View Post
Yep sounds like Frank to me.
wasnt him o well i ordered one online

Old 10-30-2014, 01:44 AM   #5
Zhah001
I have the 2nd latest model, and my pics are all blurry. I try to take pics of her in her viv but without a lot of light I am thinking maybe doing it outside would be best.

I do also have a P&S camera, what settings should I use for this? It is an Olympus Stylus All-Weather with 7.1 megapixels and 5x optical zoom. I just always have my iPod so it is easier to whip out when she strikes a pose!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google