CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

1.1 Designer California Kingsnakes with lots of hets!

Old 09-18-2014, 06:47 PM   #1
MysticExotics
1.1 Designer California Kingsnakes with lots of hets!

I picked up this pair about a year ago, and have decided I will be focused on just the MBK's.
They share the same (Ghost) sire, and have different Dams.
I'll post the info from the breeder (Mike Fedzen):

2013 0.1 Striped Aberrant-het ghost mosaic clutch-produced by Mike Fedzen LL# 64 (registered Lampro Lines)
From the breeder:
LGC 7-----These are babies from light phase ghost to Mosaic. The ghost and the mosaic were both het albino and the ghost is possible het hypermelanistic. Ghost is by far the coolest color morph in California kingsnakes, and has only just recently been crossed with other morphs to make new double recessive morphs (AlbinoXGhost = Casper), (HypoXGhost = Coral Ghost), (LavenderXGhost = Pink Pearl Ghost). I went the other direction and crossed the co-dominant pattern morph Mosaic with Ghost, with hopes of producing something with ghost color and Mosaic pattern. At the very least they're het for light and dark phase Ghost, Mosaic, Albino, Casper Ghost, Mosaic Albino, and considering they're possible het hypermelanistic that opens the door for more morphs such as Snows, and maybe even hypermelanistic Mosaics?! These are a genetic goldmine, though some look plain, and they are 100% cal king.

2013 1.0 Het Ghost, Hypo, Possible het Albino, & Hypermelanistic Produced by Mike Fedzen LL# 65 (registered Lampro Lines)
He is out of a Ghost X Hypo pairing.

I have them at $130 shipped, which is less than what I paid for them as hatchlings.
They are a bit bigger than these pics, but these were the best ones I have of them right now.
You can buy them separately, at $50 each, plus actual shipping.

Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com if you are interested.

This price won't last forever. If they end up here for a while, the price will go up as they get closer to breeding size.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
MysticExotics
I've dropped the price on these.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:57 PM   #3
MysticExotics
These two are no longer available at this price, but I am unable to delete or modify this thread.
I will be starting a new sale thread for them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google