• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Williams Dwarf Gecko/Electric Blue Dwarf/Williamsi female **SOLD!!**

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
She is a LTC WC female.
I bought a pair of LTC WC Williamsi, that I intended on breeding. They came to me separately, and I never paired them, the male died a couple months after I got them.
I have no plans to to find another male, so I am putting her up for sale.

She is a cool little critter and I have no problems if she ends up staying here as a pet.

SOLD!!

Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com if you are interested in her.

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• 149015_359940_VeryLarge_XQRnarmyhDft02.jpg
    149015_359940_VeryLarge_XQRnarmyhDft02.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 149015_359939_Large_LTDTsS4U8SAwoY.jpg
    149015_359939_Large_LTDTsS4U8SAwoY.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back