CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Mice Direct Review

Old 12-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
knox
Mice Direct Review

I ordered my first frozen online order this week from Mice Direct.

Granted, shipping is a killer - and I used 3 day select ground. But for 100 pinks and 100 fuzzies at $80, that still only comes out to 40 cents per mouse. I can live with that.

There was PLENTY of dry ice still in the box, and the mice were packaged well and still frozen.

I will order from them again.

(My daughter had fun making fog in the kitchen with the dry ice bricks that were left)

Old 12-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #2
Myca
How were they packaged? Individually or all together?

Old 12-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
knox
They were the peach fuzzies were separate from the pinkies

Old 12-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #4
knox
They were separate is what I meant to type

Old 12-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
xStaticSnow
I recently got a fairly large order from Mice Direct too! My advice, next time try to wait until they have a sale/free shipping. I got my order when they had a deal for free shipping on orders over $125, plus a ton of the mice were 60% off.

I ordered 100 large mice, 100 small mice, 100 pinkies, 50 fuzzies, 10 rat pups, and 10 rat weanlings. All together it ended up costing me about $135! Which was awesome.

Two of my bags ripped a little during shipping, so I had to repackage some rats and large mice, but other than that everything looked good to me. Before I was feeding all of my snakes the Artic Mice brand from PetSmart, and it was just way too expensive. I ran out of most of the Artic Mice brand last night, so my snakes got their first Mice Direct feeders, and all of them ate right away, so I'm happy.

There are some negative reviews out there for MiceDirect, but I was happy with their service and products! My package took an extra day to arrive, so I emailed them and they immediately responded back to me (even though it was something like 8pm when I emailed) and told me that if my feeders didn't arrive the next day in good condition they would just reship my order free of charge. That's pretty good in my opinion!

Old 12-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #6
Senusenu
I'm lucky I found a local place to get frozen feeders. I got ten pinkies and ten fuzzies for 29 dollars, versus the 45 or so the "arctic mice" would have cost, otherwise I'd be looking into online ordering as well.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #7
Senusenu
I got them for 20, not 29. Dumb phone.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #8
Jessica29
I love mice direct! They have good quality mice and always have sales. I always wait to order for the free shipping as shipping to Alaska is about $200. I got almost 500 different sized mice for $180.

Old 12-24-2013, 04:25 AM   #9
Gayle
I got 25 small pinkies, 100 pinkies, 600 fuzzies, 200 hoppers and 50 adult mice for about $130 w/free shipping from them. I was paying $1 a piece before that.

Old 12-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #10
Myca
How many mouths are you feeding? The number on your signature?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google