CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Me Lincoln not eating..

Old 10-11-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
crd106
Me Lincoln not eating..

Hello everyone.. I have 3 corns and Cribo.. I've had snakes my whole life and this new development has me stumped. Lincoln is a 2.5 year male corn.. he has always been a solid eater.. Never missed a meal.. so on September 11th he was fed his weekly f/t mouse.. no problem.. just a week prior I purchase a Unicolor Cribo.. ( they were not introduced or housed near each other) so I don't imagine this is the cause. The two pinkies (live) that the Cribo refused to eat were given to Lincoln to eat. Here's were it gets interesting.... About an hour later Lincoln regurgitated both pinkies and the mouse.. He has not eaten since. I've tried all different types of combinations. He is active and has shed this week. I try to feee him every few days.. The only change has been his cage. A couple of days after he regurgitated I put him in his new Vision cage which is much bigger than the 20 long aquarium he was in since a baby.. Could it be the cage ? Weird.. like I said he has always been my best eater.. As of today it's been one month since he eat.. He's healthy so I'm not worried yet but I'm starting to get concerned.. Thanks Christopher

Old 10-11-2016, 03:07 PM   #2
crd106
Title should be Mr Lincoln.. not Me Lincoln..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google