• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finally has come out of hiding

oneill.wj

Whiskey finally has come out to say hi...
d98ec95674c215f4fa80b73d5678424f.jpg

babd3a201e8890c7ecb79fa0c5a1760f.jpg

Here is a pic of Whiskey's home

Hey oneill! How ya been?

Great name for a snake, btw.

But is that picture a photo-version of Where's Waldo? Cause I don't see Whiskey or any snake, for that matter. What kinda sneaky one is he?

Just sayin'. (If you're gonna share, then go ALL THE WAY, no?) :p

It's a snow morph... And there should be another pic with his/hers head popping up from behind the plants :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice, comfy home! That face is too cute peaking out. Kudos to you for giving Whiskey a chance to settle in and feel safe.

That's a gorgeous snake and I nice looking setup .
Given your snakes colours ( light ) I would consider swapping your light coloured (aspen) for some Orchid bark chippings which is very dark in colour and emphasises the colour of the SNAKE..

Also I stopped using aspen as it gets all over the carpets and drove the wife bonkers . Aspen sticks to the snakes and water dishes / branches when you're pulling them out of the viv .

Back