• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Have you give your cornsnake chicken fillet?

@__@

Hi all,

i have a baby cornsnake, and i have difficulties finding pinkies here right now, so i'm planning to give my baby corn chicken fillet or at least piece of meat..

have anyone here give chicken fillet or piece of meat to their corn?
and how to do it?
do it need some special trick?

thank you for your answers
and i'm sorry if my english is bad

--bram--

no i have not my self? i don't know if they would even take it. let alone might not be good for them. if you can find them maybe you can order frozen ones. if not buy some and breed your own.

Some people feed whole chicks. I don't think it would hurt anything to hold him over till you get mice again. Lizards??

Nanci

I would think chicken feet would lack a lot nutrients whole animals would. I think the snakes need organs and fur (fiber) and stuff. Feet would just be skin and bone, and a little muscle tissue. Maybe try small whole chicks if you have too?
I also heard it makes their poo stink worse, that's from a friend of mine who fed some to her burm.

I suggest ordering mice online if you have too, I orderd pinks from the next province over and had no problems.

There is a post on here somewhere called *feeders other than rodents* or something similar, it's a poll. In the post someone put a link to a post Vinny made on feeding his snakes. (Come on guys help me out here).
Find that post and talk to Vin, he's a cool guy and maybe he may be able to help you out.
MIKE

snakewispera snr said:
There is a post on here somewhere called *feeders other than rodents* or something similar, it's a poll. In the post someone put a link to a post Vinny made on feeding his snakes. (Come on guys help me out here).
Find that post and talk to Vin, he's a cool guy and maybe he may be able to help you out.
MIKE

It's Vinman who feeds chicken, I'm looking for post, susan

v_various said:
I suggest ordering mice online if you have too, I orderd pinks from the next province over and had no problems.

I don't think they have mice on line in Indonesia...

Nanci

Thanks all for the answers :D

@nanci : yes, you were right, there is no online-mice-services in Indonesia

@susang : i will read the link that you gave me :)

Thanks once again :wavey:

--bram--

This is soooooooo off topic but can you start a thread and post pictures of your Candoia Carinata Carinata? Also, I note you have other snakes. What do you feed them?

Back