CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New guy here

Old 06-21-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
KevinH
New guy here

Hi! I'm Kevin. I just got my first corn snake last Friday. It has been an interesting adventure so far. I have a motley snow, and according to the feeding records she will be a year old in a few weeks. I have not named her yet. Do you ever have that feeling that you are being watched 24/7? I do now.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
beyourownspotlight
so pretty!!! My Alfie is a snow too

Old 06-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #3
KevinH
I love the blood red eyes

Old 06-22-2017, 12:18 AM   #4
DollysMom
Welcome,

That's a lovely motley snow you have. Congrats!

Old 06-22-2017, 02:17 AM   #5
noraandthenoodle
Welcome! What a pretty girl you have, and it looks like she has quite the appetite! I never get to see Ekans feed. He took the pinkie off the tongs for the first time today (usually I have to leave a pinkie in a bowl) but then dragged it into his hide and out of sight.

Ekans is my first snake, and I have to say I definitely know that feeling of being watched! Which is kind of funny because Ekans is super shy and hides any time he thinks he's been seen, so he must have the same feeling.

I hope to see you around the forum and best wishes for you and your snake! Let us know once you pick a name.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:14 AM   #6
KevinH
She does have an appetite. I swear the first pinkie I gave her was gone in 10 seconds.

Old 06-22-2017, 11:23 PM   #7
KevinH
It's day 6. I'm going to test the waters with handling tonight. So far I have only gently brushed up against her side as she was running away. Other than that I haven't been able to get within 6". No real attempts have been made yet. I was changing out her water. wish me luck.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:47 AM   #8
KevinH
Mission aborted. She started to come out of her skull, but she wasn't impressed with my cell phone. Sorry for the terrible lighting, but my landlord won't fix it.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:04 AM   #9
KevinH
I have picked a name. Meet Hope!

Old 06-23-2017, 03:40 PM   #10
DollysMom
That's a beautiful name for a beautiful snake!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google