• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Injuried wild corn

I'm so glad Rehab is coming along! It's got to be a great feeling when you look in her viv and she's moving around, getting stronger.

BAD news gang, Rehab is getting real lathargic. She is starting to look rough too. I got some fluids in her last night and a round of pinkie slushy, but I dont think its doing her much good. She is dehydrated, so I am taking her to the vet to see if there is anything more they can do. I am afraid all I can do right now is make her comfortable. She is so bad off I would not be surprized if she passed away on the way to the vet.....:crying:

I'm so sorry. I hope that things turn around for her. I do know that whatever happens, you've gone above and beyond the call of duty.

All my best!

BAD news gang, Rehab is getting real lathargic. She is starting to look rough too. I got some fluids in her last night and a round of pinkie slushy, but I dont think its doing her much good. She is dehydrated, so I am taking her to the vet to see if there is anything more they can do. I am afraid all I can do right now is make her comfortable. She is so bad off I would not be surprized if she passed away on the way to the vet.....:crying:

I am so sorry!!! :( Good luck!

I'm sorry to hear that things have gone downhill. It's so hard to take when things improve and THEN get worse. Poor Rehab. Like Nanci said, you'll do what's best for the animal - just as you've done throughout this ordeal. ((hug))

Any update? this has me on the edge of my seat!! Hope she pulls through, but I'd imagine the prognosis for a snake that can't find the water dish is pretty poor....

Sunday was a bad day. Rehab has passed. We had a mini funeral in the back yard, behind the mouse shed. I felt really bad, but I guess things happen for a reason. I just hope skills that I learned from taking care of her will help me rehab the next injuried one I come across. RIP Rehab... Miss you already...

RIP Rehab. I'm so sorry to hear this. Remember that no act of kindness is ever lost or wasted. We all admire what you've done, and your attitude is the doing is really admirable. You're in my prayers.

Back