• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

Ha ha!

You were all supposed to post pictures of you and "your" corns.

Those are all "MY" corns. And I'd appreciate greatly if you all brought them back to me right now... hahahaha...

-John Albrecht

I've come to realize that I mostly take pictures of the snakes, and rarely with them. The first is the only one where you see something other than my arm holding a snake. Yeah, this guy really likes hair, mostly my boyfriends curls. (2nd pic) lol.

Attachments

• Crue in my hair2.jpg
    Crue in my hair2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,450
  • Crue in Joes hair2.jpg
    Crue in Joes hair2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,449
What do ya want...I got super hero pose (when Aislinn was younger)
Picture0422.jpg

and I got tender tugging at your heart strings pose
Picture434.jpg

I need to get one of the little guy now that I think of it

Here's a pic of me with my '05 Lavender het Bloodred, Veronica.

Damn, I'm good lookin'.:grin01:

Attachments

• DSCN3138.JPG
    DSCN3138.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,427
I think my miami Tony is a metro....always has to be a kind necklace, hairband, belt or bracelet.

Attachments

• l_1573e3ca747de6fcbc28733a48b4d812.jpg
    l_1573e3ca747de6fcbc28733a48b4d812.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,391
Me, with Raven & Phinius... standing next to our Beardie, Jade's Tank in the Playroom/Livingroom/by my desk/office area... ya, we gotta get creative with space in a townhouse with a family our of 6 :rolleyes: :grin01:

Last edited:
You got to love the chicks from the darkside.

As Carl would say , She freaken hot !!!

Attachments

• pumpkinnecklace.jpg
    pumpkinnecklace.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 1,367
  • carl.gif
    carl.gif
    30 KB · Views: 1,362
mbdorfer said:
This is the only one with my mug in it.
It's me trying the "Chinese finger torture" bit with Starfire
I'm sorry Mike, but every time I see that picture I do not think of chinese finger torture. You're either:
a. trying out some new abra-cadabra magic trick for Vegas, or
b. you're a cornsnake-chuc carrying ninja . . . can't figure out which.

D80

LOL you guys never fail to make me laugh! I love this site!

I will post a pic late when I make one! I finally got my camera. Not the Nikon I wanted but it will do for now :)!

Cornzilla

Sory for the blurred pics I did not take them. thios is the 2nd largest corn that I know that I produced . his father was almost 6 foot when he died at about 12 years old. I gave him to my friend Jay as a hatchling. I would borrowed him for a breeding loan for years to just common females one year I kept a few back . After a few months I sold them to a guy that gave them back to me after a few years. This is the monster about 2 years after I got him back he was large and still grew for me he is about 6 or 7 years old. I am 5' 2" tall and he is bigger than me!!!

Attachments

• 2006_01160002.JPG
    2006_01160002.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,292
  • 2006_01160004.JPG
    2006_01160004.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,293
  • 2006_01160007.JPG
    2006_01160007.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,288
Well since everyone else has been flirting...Matthew how you doing?
:cool:

Vin wow! That snake is massive. Hehe I love this whole process of putting a face to the posters.

Back