• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adult male Rosy Boas, Whitewater Albino and het

carol

Down with the sickness
Well these two were to be a happy couple this year until I found out they are both male!

Whitewater Albino and Whitewater het Albino. Beautiful, easy going, soft and easy to keep!

I'm not entirely sure what they are worth, please PM me an offer!

Attachments

• IMG_6470.JPG
    IMG_6470.JPG
    226.1 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_6477.JPG
    IMG_6477.JPG
    219.3 KB · Views: 394
Soooo pretty. The more rosies I see the more I want steal them from everyone :(

You or Jenstar should snatch these up! Rosies are sooooo fun. My little girl is my favorite of my tiny collection. She is constantly active day and night, fun to hold, VERY rarely nippy....and there's nothing like the feel of a squishy rosy to put a smile on your face! :) I lovingly refer to mine as the "snausage."

Beautiful boys, Carol!

Oh my I guess not a very pleasant surprise for you. They are beautfiul though.

....and there's nothing like the feel of a squishy rosy to put a smile on your face! :) I lovingly refer to mine as the "snausage."

I have considered getting a rosy for some time but I never thought about them being squishy, but I can see how they would feel that way, how fun

No one's snake collection is complete till they have a squishy! I love my Noah the BOA!! And the males stay nice and small, too. And they have the cutest little tailies!! I held one at a show once, and that was it- I had to get one.

How old are they?

I believe they are 3 and 2 years old with the het being the older one, they might be a year older than that. I'll have to double check.

I have considered getting a rosy for some time but I never thought about them being squishy, but I can see how they would feel that way, how fun

They are wonderfully squishy! My other pair is named Squishy and Squashy. ;)

Oh my gosh I cannot believe everyone calls them squishees, thank goodness they cannot hear or understand, what a complex they would get LOL. I love the second one for sure, so tempting (you want a squishy of your own, you want a squishy of your own) LOL

You or Jenstar should snatch these up! Rosies are sooooo fun. My little girl is my favorite of my tiny collection. She is constantly active day and night, fun to hold, VERY rarely nippy....and there's nothing like the feel of a squishy rosy to put a smile on your face! :) I lovingly refer to mine as the "snausage."

Beautiful boys, Carol!
Are they really (as in actually) active? I love snakes that'll come out and say hello to you :) But I'd always heard rosies were on the same activity level as your standard ball python.

Noah is out right now, for no reason...She does a lot of just cruising around, any time of day, but more in the evening.

That sounds wonderful :)

I know you can't expect most snakes to be visible often but that to me makes it more of a treat when they are.

I'm so tempted, particularly for that lovely het...really want to get a clutch out of my proven breeder female rosy. *sigh* Too bad I'm already taking in a couple others. :( 'Else I'd snag one.

pm sent for some pricing Carol, I dont breed, but not sure I need to two males either. Anyway love them both so let me know what you think together or separately

Wow, very nice looking snakes. Who ever gets them is going to be one lucky rosy owner!

There's an article about Rosys in the new issue of Reptiles. The author, Ken Foose, has a LTC Whitewater from 1959. Captured as a full-grown adult. He estimates its age as 55-60 and it is still going strong!

There's an article about Rosys in the new issue of Reptiles. The author, Ken Foose, has a LTC Whitewater from 1959. Captured as a full-grown adult. He estimates its age as 55-60 and it is still going strong!

WHAT? :nyah: That's crazy. What a wise old snake.

Back