• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

f1f846803abe2dc150c73efa961129d4.jpg
my mew baby gpt yesterday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm always amazed at how many folks don't know simple forum etiquette. I blame Facebook.

Rufus is getting so big and handsome! :)

yup feel free to post anything you want on "My Thread."

I had long hair too in high school. In fact i still have long hair........ what's left of it LOL

Good Morning....... where's my mouse?

Somebody is looking really cute this morning. When I woke up and walked into the room, this is what I saw:

Attachments

• IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 87
do you feed him live mice? I see he constricted this guy really well. my elsa never constricts her pray anymore as I only feed her previously frozen mice ...

looks like my elsa is then very pragmatic: why waste energy if I don't have to???

Actual Camera

Yeah my phone pics are not too good. I use a "Canon EOS Rebel T5" or a Canon "A590" for actual photos. (see the attachments)

Attachments

• canon-rebel-t505.jpg
    canon-rebel-t505.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 66
  • Canon_PowerShot_A590_IS.jpg
    Canon_PowerShot_A590_IS.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 65
Back