CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello and welcome to insanity

Old 07-11-2017, 09:09 PM   #1
SerpentOvLeaves
Hello and welcome to insanity

yum, tasty. prepare for madness as I enter this forum. Beware the obscure references that only some people will understand. So, yeah. It is already past my 13th birthday and I already have my official name plaque so don't bother inserting any names. I am the elusive Ro Bro in which the rest of the characters of my name are obscured by some ridiculous thing like a cat tail, or more accurately a snake tail I got a neonate snake 3 days ago, and since I don't speak parseltongue I will have to rely on the great and knowledgeable people of this forum to help me get through the challenges of raising young snakes successfully into their flames of youth. I am no Artemis Fowl, but rest assured I can be evilish and dashingly intelligent enough to appear as such Well, anyways, um, yeah, bye

Old 07-11-2017, 09:41 PM   #2
Dragonling
When I was 13 on the internet everything was s0oO0oOoo R4nD0mMmmMmMmMm liek omg!!1! I dare you to screenshot this (in case the forum dies in the mean time) and look at it again in 10 years. It'll be great, trust me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google