CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Old 11-11-2015, 02:26 PM   #11
kdickens
Nice overhead pic! I just measured Loopy on Nov 6th, 14½ inches long using Serpwidget. (Here's his 'measure me!' pic) I just lay him out on the carpet and take a quick photo. Seems to work. Funny you mention Cleo not striking, because I fed Loopy on Monday and he surprised me when he did! He struck, and coiled around that poor, already deceased, pinkie like he knew what he was doing! I had to laugh, it was so funny.
I noticed in your signature line you have a house snake, Clyde? Don't know anything about them ... You need to send a pic for sure!

Old 11-11-2015, 02:51 PM   #12
DollysMom
kdickens, you know I'm a softie for Loopy pics! So cute. He struck and coiled. Impressive!

Cleo sends her regards to her bud, Loopy.

I actually have a thread here all about Clyde with pictures: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=142190

Old 11-11-2015, 06:19 PM   #13
jagodzinski
Dollysmom - Cleo's looking great! Very sweet looking girl, I love reading your updates.

kdickens - I love the Loopy pics too! Cute

Old 11-11-2015, 06:29 PM   #14
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagodzinski View Post
Dollysmom - Cleo's looking great! Very sweet looking girl, I love reading your updates.

kdickens - I love the Loopy pics too! Cute
Thank you so much. She is a darling. She'll appreciate knowing what you said. She really is my girly, girl.

Old 11-12-2015, 01:23 AM   #15
Zimmer
Well. She is just lovely. Caramel morphs are my most favorite, I will definitely love to see her progress!!

My Zelda is a full grown old lady snake, she's like.. 7 years old, I think? She is gorgeous and I love her to pieces but I feel sad that I didn't get to see her grow up. I CAN'T WAIT to get a baby snake, and see it grow and change! Very exciting.

And.... I'm glad you have a new snake

Old 11-12-2015, 09:06 AM   #16
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
Well. She is just lovely. Caramel morphs are my most favorite, I will definitely love to see her progress!!

My Zelda is a full grown old lady snake, she's like.. 7 years old, I think? She is gorgeous and I love her to pieces but I feel sad that I didn't get to see her grow up. I CAN'T WAIT to get a baby snake, and see it grow and change! Very exciting.

And.... I'm glad you have a new snake
Thanks! You are very kind.

Zelda is awesome. I love seeing your photos of her. She's one beautiful snake and growing even lovelier under your care.

I'm looking forward to your baby when you get it. You'll have to write more of your experiences doing it both ways-- baby and adult. Don't forget the pictures! Best wishes.

Old 11-12-2015, 05:42 PM   #17
DollysMom
Find the corn snake!

And now, you too can participate in an episode of that popular game show called "Find the Corn Snake".

Sometimes they are just too cute doing what they do.

Old 11-12-2015, 06:00 PM   #18
kdickens
I see her! (mine does the same crazy thing!)

Old 11-12-2015, 06:04 PM   #19
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
I see her! (mine does the same crazy thing!)
Lol, I'm telling y'all, sister and brother from another mother.

Old 11-12-2015, 08:48 PM   #20
DollysMom
First feeding pic!

Sorry it's on the dark side.

As you all recall, Cleo was not an enthusiastic eater when she first came home. Tonight she didn't exactly strike, but she took the pinky from the tongs and the ceiling light was on.

Butt end first, of course, even though I offered her the head. She bit the side and worked her way to the nether regions. That's my girl!

She did weigh in at 16 grams as I hoped, and took a 3 gram pinky.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google