• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is this normal?

bruce mccollum

I'm a bit worried because whenever i touch the bedding in my snakes tank or movie it around to find him my hand gets really dry like it literally starts to peel and it only happens on the hand that i use to move around the bedding and I'm worried that this could be bad for my snake! Is this normal or am i just being overly cautious and just have some weird skin problem haha
Thanks

I'm a bit worried because whenever i touch the bedding in my snakes tank or movie it around to find him my hand gets really dry like it literally starts to peel and it only happens on the hand that i use to move around the bedding and I'm worried that this could be bad for my snake! Is this normal or am i just being overly cautious and just have some weird skin problem haha
Thanks

Aspen right ?

I'm a bit worried because whenever i touch the bedding in my snakes tank or movie it around to find him my hand gets really dry like it literally starts to peel and it only happens on the hand that i use to move around the bedding and I'm worried that this could be bad for my snake! Is this normal or am i just being overly cautious and just have some weird skin problem haha Thanks

I'm going with the underlined :)

Aspen will not harm your snake. You on the other hand IDK ha-ha

Yup, anyone can be allergic to anything. My grandma was allergic to all soaps except Ivory bars, if she touched a dish detergent her hands swelled up with blisters and peeling skin within minutes.

Allergy to the aspen, I would bet on it!

Man it would suck if you were allergic to the snake!!! I'm pretty sure I've discovered that I'm allergic to the mice, but at first I wondered if it was the snakes. Thank goodness it's not them!!

Haha ya I'm pretty sure it's just the aspen but it's not to bad nothing that will be a big deal! Thanks though for helping me out! [emoji1]

Back