CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

What are some cute things your corn does?

Old 08-18-2011, 08:49 AM   #11
StarpphireEnigma
here are a couple cute and funny pics-first, found him resting on his branch one day, and the other, my hubbys spotted python loves my corn- at first, so did my corn, but now he could care less about her, and now it makes his snake sad

Old 08-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #12
Bethanne
I think I can I think I can

So cute everyone!

My 2010 Carmel stripe/motley, Monterey is a seriously determined and social critter. Last night we were hanging out watching tv and she decided to climb a vertical pillow using just the cording on it's edge. It was JUST like watching a kid climb a rope or a pole in gym class. Wrap your knees/leggs around the pole, hoist yourself up, grip with your hands while you shimmy your legs up. Monty used 3 coils exactly the same...two lower knees, one upper set of hands. Then she proudly curled up on top of her mountain of victory near my shoulder and we watched "World's Dumbest Rednecks 2...Smoking Gun"...that show is something else.Name:  I think I can.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  186.2 KB

Name:  made it.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  157.0 KB

Old 08-20-2011, 11:32 AM   #13
SnakeAround
She is lovely and I like the exploring ones!

Old 09-03-2011, 12:43 AM   #14
hypnoctopus
I haven't had my snake very long yet, so I'm sure she will develop all sorts of odd/cute habits, but one thing she does that I think is adorable is in the evenings when she's going to come out of her hide, she will always first just poke her head out of the opening for a few minutes to make sure the coast is clear. If I'm in the room when she does that, I just freeze so she won't notice me.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:19 AM   #15
AliCat37
I haven't had Zephyr very long, and today is the first time I've used aspen shavings, but this was just too cute not to post

Old 09-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #16
AliCat37
And here is another picture of Owl when he was a little tiny thing.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #17
ReggieOkeetee08
Idk if this is cute, or disturbing, depending on how you view it, lol. Reggie is a shirt invader, especially with girls. it's his mission to find a sleeve or collar, and welcomes himself in! one time i had a classmate holding him, and a few minutes later she came back and his tail was around her collar, and he was stretched all the way down to her belt, sticking his head out from the bottom edge of her shirt!

Sarabi on the other hand loves to be out of her cage, and loves watching the world go by. she will sit on my hand, and when i move or something else moves, she will turn her head to watch it and flicker her tongue. not to mention that she's obsessed with computer screens! problem is, she like to jump off tables, so i cant leave her unattended for even a few seconds, lol

Old 09-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #18
WingedSweetheart
My Sigyn likes to hang upside down from a vine to drink her water instead of coming down lol. I think it's cute. Once she was draped over a vine like a limp noodle and I thought she was dead! I poked her and she just turned around and looked at me. So I guess she likes sleeping like that.

Old 09-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #19
toxiclight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieOkeetee08 View Post
Idk if this is cute, or disturbing, depending on how you view it, lol. Reggie is a shirt invader, especially with girls.
Darque is like that...but only when I'm wearing a sports bra. I guess she likes that it's warm and snug down there. I think she must have somehow transmitted this info to Angel (their vivs are side-by-side), because Angel has started slipping down the front of my shirt as well.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #20
ReggieOkeetee08
I think I'm glad Reggie isn't the only one! Lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google