CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

New Albino Western Hognose.

Old 09-04-2014, 01:05 AM   #11
hypnoctopus
Very cute. I love his spots.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #12
Tavia
Yay! He just ate for the first time today, always a great feeling. He ate right away.
Still trying to figure out a good name for him though ...

Old 09-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #13
MysticExotics
Names can be tough! I have a number of babies I have yet to name, but then I bring home one of the Tessera's today, and figured out a name for her right away. LOL

Old 09-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #14
Tavia
Yeah, I have a suspicion this guy is going to be nameless for awhile.

Old 09-10-2014, 11:38 PM   #15
Galataya16
Names are hard. I had a name picked out for the fire right away also, before we even have him and Spectra was harder. But I think it's cute and we call her Spec and Spot so far also. Thought it was a cute, fitting name for a ghost.

I've not seen many hognose but he is by far the CUTEST one I've seen. I really love his colors and his spots. I always sing the beginning of the polka dot bikini song when I see him

Old 09-11-2014, 12:07 AM   #16
Tavia
We've got a couple of themes going for names, which usually makes it a lot easier to name new additions. But I'm not sure which of the remaining names in those themes fit him, I kind of want to name him in the same theme as my normal Western Hognose, Atticus. The only name in that theme I can think of is Kittanning, Kit for short. That's the one I'm leaning towards right now but I think I should get to know him a bit longer before deciding for sure.

Old 09-11-2014, 12:23 AM   #17
Galataya16
I think Kittanning is a really cool name. I think Atticus is a pretty cool name too. You have some awesome names! The fire's name will be Hades and going to get some Parthenon columns and stuff to decorate his viv.

Old 09-11-2014, 02:13 AM   #18
TyeW
Gotta love hognoses. That face is so cute

Old 09-11-2014, 09:37 AM   #19
daddio207
Nice Hognose!
Love those spots.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:10 AM   #20
Tavia
Thanks everyone! Was a very hard choice, picking one out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google