CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Look what I have now!

Old 09-14-2015, 04:34 PM   #11
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogie View Post
I love tadpoles, they are so cute!! When I was a kid we use to catch them all the time too I had a tank full of them once and before I knew it our house was full of baby toads rotfl.
Haha! I bet your mom loved that!

Old 09-14-2015, 04:49 PM   #12
Pogie
I was going to get frogs, but keeping the bugs was a deterrent for me. I don't mind them just keeping up with them was the problem lol. Here is my very first tank I was building for frogs. Now it just sits empty because I couldn't keep the humidity up in it. This is the first one I ever made so it isn't pretty rotfl. I knew what I wanted but my mind and actually making it didn't click

Old 09-14-2015, 09:07 PM   #13
MysticExotics
Quote:
I was going to get frogs, but keeping the bugs was a deterrent for me. I don't mind them just keeping up with them was the problem lol. Here is my very first tank I was building for frogs. Now it just sits empty because I couldn't keep the humidity up in it. This is the first one I ever made so it isn't pretty rotfl. I knew what I wanted but my mind and actually making it didn't click
I cannot see the pics, the computers at work must be blocking them.

I don't mind feeding bugs, I have Binoei geckos, that are bug eaters, so I am always buying bugs anyways.

Old 09-14-2015, 10:21 PM   #14
Ravenessa
adorable!! and I love axolotls! when anyone of my older lizards passes on that will be a new one, but I am at max capacity right now.. damn it space!! <3 you should take a daily close up and make a photo collage

Old 09-15-2015, 02:44 AM   #15
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenessa View Post
adorable!! and I love axolotls! when anyone of my older lizards passes on that will be a new one, but I am at max capacity right now.. damn it space!! <3 you should take a daily close up and make a photo collage
LOL! Well, it is going to be weeks before I see any change, but I do promise to post pics when I do start seeing change.

Old 09-15-2015, 11:35 AM   #16
Tavia
Quote:
I was going to get frogs, but keeping the bugs was a deterrent for me. I don't mind them just keeping up with them was the problem lol.
This is the major deterrent for me too, I really hate most feeder bugs!

Old 09-15-2015, 12:51 PM   #17
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
This is the major deterrent for me too, I really hate most feeder bugs!
One nice thing about Dart Frogs, is that some of their food source can be isopods and springtails, which are in the enclosure with a planted tank.

Old 09-15-2015, 01:13 PM   #18
Tavia
Yeah, I also have a completely black thumb with plants, I like the idea of bioactive but it's only something of a theory to me, doesn't seem to work when I actually try it ...

Old 09-15-2015, 01:55 PM   #19
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
Yeah, I also have a completely black thumb with plants, I like the idea of bioactive but it's only something of a theory to me, doesn't seem to work when I actually try it ...
I'm working on it. LOL
I have only tried planted tanks for Crested Geckos. I usually do starter tanks and give room for the buyer to add more if they like.

Old 09-15-2015, 04:53 PM   #20
bushsnake
very cool, I bred golden mantellas for a while and it was a lot of fun seeing the eggs turn into tadpoles and the tadploes turning into frogs

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google