CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Eye candy for DLena! Coco Chanel and Twister.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:33 PM   #41
Tavia
Twister is 7 grams empty and Coco Chanel is 19 grams empty. They will get fed again tomorrow, were both very disappointed that it wasn't today! Coco is starting to outgrow her favorite hide, poor thing, she gets under it (hide/water bowl combo) and the edges aren't on the ground anymore.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:36 PM   #42
DLena
Thanks, DollysMom. I'm so glad Tavia was willing to put all the hard work into helping him along.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:38 PM   #43
DollysMom
Lol. Clyde still manages to get under his little blue water bowl! It's pretty funny, and pretty lifted up, but if it works for him it works for me. He's 62 grams now. He's on 6 gram fuzzies and continues to grow steadily. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but since he's Coco's brother I figure I'm not too far afield. He sends hellos to Coco and Twister!

Old 08-07-2016, 05:40 PM   #44
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Thanks, DollysMom. I'm so glad Tavia was willing to put all the hard work into helping him along.
Me too. He's such a neat little snake. Glad you are his forever Mom, too.

Old 08-16-2016, 03:08 AM   #45
Hoverboy26
Nice photography!

Old 08-17-2016, 12:14 AM   #46
Tavia
Yay! Twister shed today (and ate) and he managed to get it all off on his own! Was in two pieces but complete! His second kink is also looking better after this shed, not quite so pinched in. I think the stretching he's been doing to eat might be helping them straighten out a bit.

Old 08-17-2016, 01:41 AM   #47
DLena
This is fantastic news! I'm so proud of his little self. Such a good boy!!! Weeeeee! Thank you so much for working with him.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:55 AM   #48
DollysMom
Wow, that's awesome, DLena and Tavia. Go Twister!

Old 08-23-2016, 05:05 PM   #49
DollysMom
Clyde wishes Coco and Twister a safe journey home to DLena. Bon voyage!

Old 08-23-2016, 05:50 PM   #50
Zombiegirl
Oh my goodness! Something about AHS that is so endearing Clyde is so handsome

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google