CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Ruth the Beardie

Old 07-24-2016, 07:06 PM   #41
DLena
Such a good girl! And so very pretty.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:46 PM   #42
Asmodeus
I love how much personality her face shows, so cute!!!

Old 07-24-2016, 08:48 PM   #43
Eavlynn
She definitely has spunk. Her nickname is miss 'tude

Old 07-24-2016, 09:06 PM   #44
DLena
Be sure to let us know what the vet says. We're all rooting for Ruth!

Old 07-24-2016, 10:05 PM   #45
DollysMom
She so cute in front of her nearly empty salad plate. So glad she is eating her veggies for you. The change in her seems miraculous, but I know it has been your tender care, Eavlynn.

Definitely looking forward to hearing what the vet says. It's very wise to get a handle on any other items that need attention now.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:16 AM   #46
Eavlynn
Thank you DollysMom

Ruth goes to the vet tomorrow evening! He was the most experienced exotic vet I could find and is only a 45 minute drive away. I'm hoping for nothing but good news!

Knee deep in greens!

She stops eating if she catches me looking in on her, silly goober.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:35 AM   #47
DollysMom
She looks so happy! Great pictures

Old 07-27-2016, 07:51 PM   #48
Eavlynn
Vet visit complete! Ruth got a clean bill of health, and a new found hatred for the vet. Still waiting on the results from the fecal exam, but I'm feeling much better!

Old 07-27-2016, 08:22 PM   #49
Eavlynn
Displaying her discontent after the vet visit with a very VERY black beard. Poor baby. She also puffed up at every semi truck we passed. The 'tude is strong with this one.

Old 07-27-2016, 08:29 PM   #50
DollysMom
Oh my, she is priceless. I love a lizard with a ' tude. I'm so glad she checked out at the vet. When she gets feisty you can just call her old Blackbeard and we will all understand. Here's to a good fecal result

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google