CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

I couldn't help myself!!!!!

Old 08-18-2016, 08:29 PM   #41
Eavlynn
Oh. My. Goodness! He is too cute! His little face is so adorable, I could melt! Congratulations on finally getting your little boy he's perfect!

Old 08-18-2016, 11:12 PM   #42
Joba
Gorgeous. Congrats!!

Old 08-27-2016, 10:28 PM   #43
Zombiegirl
Update:

He will be arriving in my hands on Thursday of this upcoming week (weather permitting)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited!!!

Old 08-28-2016, 12:56 AM   #44
DollysMom
Congrats. That is so awesome!

Old 08-28-2016, 01:19 AM   #45
HerpsOfNM
where's Axis...I feel we need to discuss taxonomy again. :P

Err... um congrats with getting situated for new tropical giant wormie.

Old 08-28-2016, 10:02 AM   #46
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpsOfNM View Post
where's Axis...I feel we need to discuss taxonomy again. . .
I'm right here! (Never far, though sometimes silence is a virtue as I DO have a tendency to, as Led Zeppelin used to say, "Ramble On!")

But thank you for letting me know that, contrary to popular belief, I am not always avoided like a bad case of the flu! Sometimes I'm even sought out. The problem is, once I get started, it's difficult to turn me off! Therefore, I should make like a donkey's dong and HIT THE ROAD!!!

Old 08-28-2016, 05:18 PM   #47
Zombiegirl
Quote:
where's Axis...I feel we need to discuss taxonomy again
LOL!!! Tropical giant wormie...I like it!

Old 08-28-2016, 07:28 PM   #48
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
LOL!!! Tropical giant wormie...I like it!
I like it too! Hit it right on the head also, as it's hard to get more tropical than where these sneaky ones actually come from! If I woke up on a beach with white sand and a palm tree, I would know I croaked and went to Heaven!! Only problem with SOME places like that is that you sometimes have to be concerned about being an innocent bystander or casualty in some sort of dragged out and often violent, armed struggle for power, whether it's politically-motivated or involves drugs or slave-trafficking! And their conflict-resolution methods are not usually resolved through verbal means! Just sayin'.

That being said, since the mid-90's, I have usually taken it upon myself to risk life & limb - since I AM a risk-taker anyways! - to take a trip SOMEWHERE in the tropics, usually the Caribbean, for at least 2 to 3 weeks out of the year, sometimes longer, if my work allows for it, and not just into the touristy resort areas, but out amongst the local population. Wish I coulda brought back some of the wildlife I saw, but that was just a fantasy in passing, as it would probably not be in the particular animal's interests to even try to remove it from its environment. Speaking of which, don't know if it's actually a fact, but it is said that the Puerto Rican Coqui or tree-frog, which is actually a joy to listen to from dusk till dawn in that island-nation, cannot survive for any significant length of time if taken off of that island, even if the exact climate is reproduced! Is that strange or what?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google