CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Paradox Albino Cape House snake.

Old 02-05-2017, 07:35 PM   #21
DollysMom
Lol, I don't even try to feed Clyde in full blue.

Old 02-05-2017, 07:41 PM   #22
DLena
He knows when everyone else is getting fed and his tail starts making that whizzing sound and there he is, front and center. He's a fierce little beast when there's the smell of mice in the air, but too cute for words when he gets play time.

Old 02-05-2017, 07:51 PM   #23
Tavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
He knows when everyone else is getting fed and his tail starts making that whizzing sound and there he is, front and center. He's a fierce little beast when there's the smell of mice in the air, but too cute for words when he gets play time.
Ha ha! I love hearing about all of these babies. Twister always was a vicious little beast when it came to food! Quite a hilarious sight at his size fresh out of the egg.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:28 PM   #24
Tavia
Carrot has now eaten twice on her own and has already put on a good bit of weight from it.

Took this video today, it's not very good unfortunately. She was very unhappy about the phone for the first part of it and did not want to cooperate with posing!

Old 02-15-2017, 06:20 PM   #25
DLena
Carrot is quite the little stinker! She's more "snakey" than Twister. I have to get someone to help me do pictures. You've made another miracle happen for a little one. I think you're wonderful.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:58 PM   #26
Tavia
Quote:
Carrot is quite the little stinker! She's more "snakey" than Twister. I have to get someone to help me do pictures. You've made another miracle happen for a little one. I think you're wonderful.
Ahh, thank you. Blushing over here.

Old 02-15-2017, 07:13 PM   #27
DLena
It's true. You put tons of time and resources into the special ones that won't make you money, but do give a lot of happiness to people. I adore my little ones from you. Twister helps me with my really tough kids at school. He's a testament to "making the most with what you have" and "refusing to fit the stereotype." We do a mini research on disabilities, expectations, and successful lives. He is our symbol and mascot! Sorry if I derailed your thread. I thought it was relevant to you and Carrot. She's Twister's soul sister!

Old 02-15-2017, 08:41 PM   #28
Tavia
Quote:
It's true. You put tons of time and resources into the special ones that won't make you money, but do give a lot of happiness to people. I adore my little ones from you. Twister helps me with my really tough kids at school. He's a testament to "making the most with what you have" and "refusing to fit the stereotype." We do a mini research on disabilities, expectations, and successful lives. He is our symbol and mascot! Sorry if I derailed your thread. I thought it was relevant to you and Carrot. She's Twister's soul sister!
I'm so happy to hear that Twister is getting to be a great ambassador snake!

Old 02-16-2017, 07:04 AM   #29
DollysMom
Go Carrot, go! I'm glad to see that she has the house snake finger wrap down. It's so nice to see her just behaving like a normal little house snake. I'm sure you're relieved that she's eating. I know I am!

Old 02-16-2017, 07:39 AM   #30
Eavlynn
Carrot has come a long way! I'm so glad she's making progress. Despite a hard start, she's doing well

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google