CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

View Poll Results: Have you been bitten by a CORN?
Yes, more than once. 108 36.99%
Yes, only once 34 11.64%
Nope, not yet 150 51.37%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Bitten?

Old 05-09-2005, 12:37 PM   #61
MaeglinCalaelen
thnx, but I like the male mutch more

Old 05-09-2005, 12:39 PM   #62
lefty_mussolini
Never been bit by a cornsnake. But ask again in a week and I'm sure I will have a different answer. I just got a male Amel Motley who seems to be a bit tempermental. As far as being bit by other snakes though... I've had quite a few that wanted me dead and gave it their best effort. Unfortunately for them, they were all non-venomous and their efforts went to waste. My 6+ foot BCI is constantly trying to kill me. She is the only one who am a little worried about being bit by.

Old 05-10-2005, 12:11 PM   #63
NI GUY
Been bitten twice within a few seconds by the same snake. Its not sore but little pin prick.

Old 05-20-2005, 01:05 AM   #64
lefty_mussolini
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty_mussolini
Never been bit by a cornsnake. But ask again in a week and I'm sure I will have a different answer. I just got a male Amel Motley who seems to be a bit tempermental.
Well it took ten days, and it was a snow rather than my agro amel motley. But I finally got a little love bite from a corn. An adult at that!

Old 06-11-2005, 07:19 AM   #65
Energi2er
Never been bit by any snake, and I used to catch em in my back yard when I was little, and play with them and then let them go, then go find another one, bring it in the house, scare my mom, or whoever was there at the time... Dominoe is very tame always just slithers on to my hand when I put it up to him under his neck, then wraps his tail around my finger to support himself. I can run my finger accross the glass and he will move his head and follow my finger. But I did vote for "Nope, Not yet" and YET being the key word.. havent fed him yet, so we will see..

Old 06-11-2005, 11:38 AM   #66
rolph1414
Talking Never

Never been bit by any of my cornsnakes...but my rosey boas YES....they draw blood everytime!!!!

Old 06-11-2005, 12:57 PM   #67
Xaviar
yes i have, but only whensamus was in her younger (snake) years.

Old 06-11-2005, 05:44 PM   #68
Blue Apple Herps
If you ever breed corns it will come with the territory. There are always two or three hatchlings that are psycho. But with them you don't even know they "bit" you unless you witness it.

And I was bitten once by my snow. My fault though. Tried to remove him out of his cage after I had handled a mouse...my white hand with mouse smell was all he needed. He quickly let go after he realized that I wasn't a mouse. It drew blood but didn't hurt.

Old 06-13-2005, 01:30 PM   #69
casper
Ive not yet been bitten, hes gone for me but hes a useless aim lol.

Old 07-03-2005, 03:20 AM   #70
WATERBOYsh
I've been bitten twice, but the second time was by a king snake and not a corn.... the first time I got bitten was with my very first snake... I was in 2nd grade and I was holding my snake, one hand close to the head and the other near the tail. I was rocking him back and forth, hoping that I could rock him to sleep. My dad was in there with me and he was just about to tell me to quit doing that when the snake jerked loose of my grip and bit me on the arm.... It didnt really hurt, it just took me by surprise... I dropped the snake really fast... lol... he was a wild caught snake... all of mine have been...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google