CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

View Poll Results: Is it ok to house 2 corns together?
Only if they arent both males 11 5.88%
Yes! never had a problem 41 21.93%
No! I've had problems 86 45.99%
Depends on the "personality" of the snakes 49 26.20%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Is it ok to house two snakes together?

Old 01-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #151
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandslf View Post
Please take some advice from a foolish idiot.
When the cohab issue first raised its head I was one who argued rather viciferously in favour of cohabbing. This up until a Hatchling I had force fed for 5 months was one night eaten by its sibling.
After all my time, effort and tears with this little guy, what a way to lose him.
I have each of my 14 snakes now in their own seperate viv. Please also become a convert before it is too late.

Ciao
I am so sorry you had to learn this way. And I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for coming here and telling your story. It might just save someone elses' baby. HUGS

Old 01-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #152
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I am so sorry you had to learn this way. And I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for coming here and telling your story. It might just save someone elses' baby. HUGS
Agreed, takes a big man to admit something like that.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #153
Pretty1234me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandslf View Post
Please take some advice from a foolish idiot.
When the cohab issue first raised its head I was one who argued rather viciferously in favour of cohabbing. This up until a Hatchling I had force fed for 5 months was one night eaten by its sibling.
After all my time, effort and tears with this little guy, what a way to lose him.
I have each of my 14 snakes now in their own seperate viv. Please also become a convert before it is too late.

Ciao
Sorry to hear Rolandslf.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google