CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Old 08-17-2006, 11:58 AM   #31
Roy Munson
I don't have many funny stories, but I have a funny photo from yesterday. I went to feed my '05 lav female, and she was crawling around her tub with a big water droplet balanced on her head. The droplet would slide around depending on her head orientation, but she was crawling around for at least 3-4 minutes before it slid off. I had time to snap a photo.

Old 08-17-2006, 12:23 PM   #32
Plissken
........:rolflmao:

Old 08-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #33
Plissken
*curses the lack of edit button*

Old 09-02-2006, 11:05 PM   #34
Asvard
FUnny

Well Solstice always plays peek aboo with people cming in and out of the room which is kinda cute, But Today I got branch for her to climb on after finding out they like to climb. Sitting by Tv latter I look over wondering if she will like the branch for climbing, guess so cause she used to climb up to the lip of the tanking and was happilly stecthed out between that and the cage top she couldnt reach before. You could almost see the sens of accomplishment on her little face that is until she took a head and tumble into her little snake bath ooops.

Old 09-03-2006, 05:45 PM   #35
Infinite
This maybe not quite so funny for you lot who have kept snakes for years but I found it quite scary at first, then funny.

Milenko's eyes had been cloudy for a few days and went clear so I knew he was gonna shed soon, but I got him out for a little while just before I went to bed like usual. He was quite happy, climbing from hand to hand, then I laid down and let him go on my stomach when he starts exploring and trying to escape off the bed when suddenly, he looked up and moved at the speed of lighting (well, not quite but bloody fast) towards my hand. I didn't move cause I didn't want to lose him on the floor and he was pushing his nose as hard as his little body could against the palm of my hand and was shaking.
I thought something was wrong so I picked him up and sat up but he kept doing it over and over, as if trying to push THROUGH my hand.
The I realised what was happening, he was using my hand to loosen the skin round his jaws, lol. I thought he was trying to bite me but his mouth was shut, lol.

After realising he was about to shed I put him back in the viv and he was rubbing his nose on everything. I wanted to stay up and watch him shed, but I was about to go to bed after a 12 hour day at work and couldn't stay up any longer but woke up to his/my first shed.

Maybe not as much funny as it is cute (well, I thought so anyway).

----------

He also keeps falling off things like other people have said.
Because I have Milenko in and old fish tank it has the 2 glass lips for the condensation tray to sit on, well, I have a branch that goes up to one side of both of them, but nothing on the other side. When he gets down, he can't quite reach all the way to the bottom of the tank (tank is 1 1/2 foot high, he is about 14 inches) so he comes off until he is hang on by the tip of his tail and then *THUD!!*

lol

Old 09-05-2006, 05:21 AM   #36
Velvet
Isn't it amazing how they all have their own little quirks? hehehe

I have a few amuzing stories....

My cat Duchess is OBSESSED with Cornflake (my okeetee male), she spends literally hours staring into his cage! The funny thing is that she usually focuses on an area opposite to where Cornflake is snoozing! lol

I recently moved out and took Cornflake with me and Duchess screeched into my room, leapt onto my chair only to find that the snake cage was gone!!! She looked at me as if to say "Hey! Where's the TV?!?"

Cornflake is obsessed with my hair and my glasses! His favourite thing to do it is to slither up my neck and try and curl up on the top of my head! He usually slithers along the top of my glasses too..lol And he seems to delight in sticking his nose in my ear and tickling it with his tongue!

I haven't had Battle long enough for anything really funny to happen, although he does make a b-line for my sleeves if I am wearing a long sleeved top! lol And He loves climbing the walls of the cage and stringing himself from airvent to airvent!

Old 09-05-2006, 03:19 PM   #37
kimbyra
Great thread and very funny pics!

My adolescent kitten Ginger zipped into the play room (snake room with computer) when I went in. She jumped up on top of a sweater box tub. The snake inside noticed, and began lunging up towards the kitten trying to bite her in the butt. Over and over he flung himdself up trying to bite her. It was hilarious. I wish I would have had a camera. I got her down of course, so the poor snakey wouldn't hurt himself.

Old 09-08-2006, 01:42 AM   #38
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleybabe
My other amel, "Gryffindor"
I love the name! My 1.0 creamsicle is named Lucius.... Malfoy, of course!

Old 09-11-2006, 02:44 PM   #39
Dukester
I dunno if this really qualifies but I've had my corn for about 8 days now and after she ate her first pinky I was really excited! Two or three days later I figured I'd start looking for poop but i didn't find much so far. Last night she had her second meal with me so I'm kinda thinking gee... were's the poop? After checking her viv tonight I found something on her ledge... Hmmm... is that what i've been looking for the last few days or possibly a regurg...?? I swiped it up with a Kleenex and brought it up to my nose and took a really deep breath..... and you what it was definately poop!!!! I had a caughing attack and almost regurged myself

Now that stuff STINKS....

Old 09-11-2006, 03:40 PM   #40
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester
.... and you what it was definately poop!!!! I had a caughing attack and almost regurged myself

Now that stuff STINKS....
Hopefully, your snake will never regurge - but if it does, poop will smell like a meadow of lilacs by comparison.

You've been warned.

regards,
jazz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google