CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Old 10-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #71
OnyxWerewolf
My Baby Snake is such a BABY!

Rose is 5 months old and I have to manually make her drink. I would have to pick her up and place her above the water bowl and she would sniff and then...she thinks "OH! WATER! YAY!" and she shoots for the water. I would have to stand there for about 30 seconds until she was done. I feel like feeding a baby milk instead a snake with water.

actually, there was a time I tried to have her drink and I dunk her head in the water [by accident!] while she was drinking and she kind of freaked out and got out of my hand away from the water bowl. LOL

Old 10-18-2006, 09:21 PM   #72
chibitamalove
Omigawsh, MY Rose used to do that, too! Now, I guess she can find the water bown on her own because she's able to go under it and hide, now. I'd start seriously hurting while I have to hold her. Sometimes I'd just stick her in and she's be like, "WTF BIZNATCH!" hehe...

Old 10-18-2006, 09:28 PM   #73
TheHated
Well currently. ( my new snake ) Likes to follow her reflextion. She loves it. She will wiggle around and shes just funny. She also loves to go in a paper towel role and stick her head out like shes saying '' Hello world! '' when i look at her shes like '' OH !#!$ I GOT TO HIDE! '' and she pops her head back into the hide.

Old 10-19-2006, 01:04 AM   #74
Beothon Lover
both of my corns do what i call "sucking of the pinky" they just started doing it...i think they do it cause i started just putting the pinks in hot water instead of in a baggie then in water. what they do is that after i give them their pinky they'll go up to it and put their lips on the pinky and at first you don't know what their doing but on closer inspection...their sucking the water off the pinkys! they're silly but it so cute to watch them do it

Old 10-19-2006, 10:50 AM   #75
connord94
haha can u get a pic of that?

Old 10-27-2006, 06:52 AM   #76
dave_jaclyn
Pocket

As I was handling Darwin he was climbing over my shoulder and down my back trying to escape. This is pretty normal and I didn't think much of it until I realized he wasn't heading for the floor. He was slowly disappearing into the pocket of my husband's hoodie. Seems he liked it instead of climbing back out to continue his escape he curled up and made himself at home.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:15 PM   #77
Cursed_Witch
Back with some pics

I finally managed to come back to this site
So as i have told you guys.. I have a couple of pics of Stewie being funny *after i was tortured by the uploading system* *wink*

Now i have many many pics of him (i take over 30 pics everytime i feed him and many many random shots) so i have a big collection to go through and find those particular pics... but they are all on my work computer.
So i will bring them when i can.

There are 3 pics of stewie here.
One is something i havent mentioned... that everytime hes done eating and i put him back in his tank.. he points his tail like that... i think its hilarious how he does it.

Another pic is a lousy pic of him eating with lifting his food like that... i got better shots of that... but maybe next time

the third pic is of stewie.... that i call monkeyface.. cause um.. he does seem like he has one... dont you think?

Old 10-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #78
Cursed_Witch
I will bring the funny pics of him sticking his head out of his coconut hole
But something really funny happened a few weeks ago.
He seems to have a new habit now ... he wont eat untill i turn off the light and i isolate him and put his coconut house in there with the food... He hides in there and then steals the food and eats it in there. * i have some pics of that too*

So this past time he did eat and once hes done eating he gets out and starts crawling around... so as he was doing that, he decided to get back into his house... and yes... from the openning... but since he had food.. he got stuck in there... it was so scary and funny..... i had to pull hiim out but he was really stuck i was afraid to squish him.. but i did take a pic of him stuck like that and i will show it to you next time.

Enjoy these for now and let me hear your comments

Old 10-28-2006, 01:40 PM   #79
jenkva
LOL, Stewie, he is a but-eater! Ok, mine do that sometimes

The monkey face is almost like Sponge Bob with Square Pants

Old 10-28-2006, 02:09 PM   #80
Cursed_Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkva
LOL, Stewie, he is a but-eater! Ok, mine do that sometimes

The monkey face is almost like Sponge Bob with Square Pants
You're right. He is a butt eater. but i have never heard it put that way.. hahah
Stewie is also a very stubborn eater too.

Sponge Bob eh?! I wish i knew what youre talking about.. But i dont watch that show
but did you see the face? it does look like monkey AND did you see his head.. he has the letters A and Y on it.. alot of you who know him already know about those letters. but if you didnt see them.. check them out in that picture..

thanks again for commenting

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google