CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Old 10-29-2006, 02:07 AM   #81
disturbedstn
Ok I am a first time corn owner I have a hatching red corn named Slevin had him for about a month and a half and I have 3 stories that I found humorous.

#1 Slevin was burrowing into his aspen bedding and just his head was under, when I looked at him he stopped, looked up at me waited until I walked away and then went back to burrowing as if to say "Gotta get out gotta get out, wait he's watching me........gotta get out gotta get out!"

#2 We have a kitten about 6 months old and the kitten made his way behind Slevin's tank and sat down to watch him. Then Slevin noticed him and started striking at him through the glass. Naturally I picked up the kitten and moved him.

#3 I also have a 3 yr old Jack Russel and I took Slevin out of his tank and naturally for a hatching corn he was moving around a lot. Well I was showing him to someone and talking about snakes when I looked down at him because I noticed he quit moving. It was close to feeding time and I knew that he was hungry. I looked down at him and he was flicking his tongue quite rapidly and excessively and I noticed that he was looking at the dog and looked at me like "hmm....I don't think I can swallow that dad!"

Old 11-25-2006, 12:17 PM   #82
Cursed_Witch
Hey guys im back and i finally got those pics.. i will post them all here hoping you wont mind that they are big size images.

pictures of stewie sticking his head out like i explained.

of him eating with his head up in the air

him when he got stuck in the coconut hole

and how he has been eating recently

I do have some basic care questions that i will post about him. i would appreciate if i can get any help..
thanks and enjoy

Old 11-25-2006, 12:52 PM   #83
jenkva
This is so weird, it is almost like watching pics of Freya taken whilst she was sneaked in someone else's house when I wasn't looking.... so much like mine!

Love the eating pics, funny seeing the two heads almost like looking at each other... lol

Thanks for posting them!

Old 11-25-2006, 12:57 PM   #84
Cursed_Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkva
This is so weird, it is almost like watching pics of Freya taken whilst she was sneaked in someone else's house when I wasn't looking.... so much like mine!

Love the eating pics, funny seeing the two heads almost like looking at each other... lol

Thanks for posting them!
didnt i tell you
he looks the same as Freya
has the same behavior almost

dont worry i didnt sneak yours out hahaha

im glad you liked them, i finally got the pics

hope things are ok with you...ill be talking to you soon

Old 11-25-2006, 01:04 PM   #85
jenkva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed_Witch
didnt i tell you
he looks the same as Freya
has the same behavior almost

dont worry i didnt sneak yours out hahaha

im glad you liked them, i finally got the pics

hope things are ok with you...ill be talking to you soon
Stewie is redder than Freya, she is more orangy than he is and the saddles and head pattern is almost the same but with a little difference but your Stewie is gorgeous..... awwww!

Old 11-25-2006, 01:28 PM   #86
Cursed_Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkva
Stewie is redder than Freya, she is more orangy than he is and the saddles and head pattern is almost the same but with a little difference but your Stewie is gorgeous..... awwww!

awww thank youuuu
Freya is gorgeous tooo.... Stewie is a little redder.... but maybe in the last pic he looks a little more.. then again i look at him at nights he is toooo red.

heres some more pics of him..

Old 11-25-2006, 02:08 PM   #87
jenkva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed_Witch
awww thank youuuu
Freya is gorgeous tooo.... Stewie is a little redder.... but maybe in the last pic he looks a little more.. then again i look at him at nights he is toooo red.

heres some more pics of him..
What beautiful bright normals Stewie and Freya would make......

Old 11-26-2006, 02:02 AM   #88
chibitamalove
Those are cute pictures. Just today, I came into my room and I noticed that Rose was looking at me from under her water bowl. She does that a lot, and sometimes, I'll stoop down and look at her. She usually goes right back inside her hide when I do that, but today, she didn't. I was really close to the outside of the viv, with my nose almost touching the plexiglass. She just started coming more and more out of the cage, and she was really straight. Then, suddenly, she just draws her *gasp* whole 5 inches that were sticking out of the water bowl right back in.

Lately, she's also been laying really large poops for me. I think she hates me or something. I haven't even gone up a size in the mice. Just suddenly, boom! The're almost one and a half times the size. I swear she can control the size of her bowel movements. Sigh. Teenagers are so unruly, with all their attitude problems and such. I'm glad my ball python is still a sweet little child. And the other is already an adult and more mature.

Old 11-27-2006, 06:07 PM   #89
xXMetalsAngelXx
Tony my miami always is up to something to make me laugh but the other day I was a idiot and picked up my albino female to feed her and didn't wash my hands.....then I picked up Tony who is a spaz as always but then found Kitana's scent and started bobbing his head on my arm and doing robotic movements, so basically I got snakey humped. I told the BF we need to breed him cause he really wants some. I'm a winner huh?

Old 11-30-2006, 06:38 PM   #90
Cursed_Witch
i found some more pics.....tell me what you think

AND THE BEST ONE:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google