• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adult Bairds Female

ratsncorns

Bird Nerd
I got this girl for my male but Ive decided not to breed her. My male has some issues that I dont want to continue on. They are not related so no worries there! This girl is probably about 5ft and I last weighed her on 8/26/12 and she was 598g. She will eat anything you give her. Mice, rats, chicks are all eaten with gusto! Shes a little jumpy in the cage but fine once out. She has never bitten me or been aggressive, just nervous with some tail rattling.

I got her from Kingsnake so no exact age is known. I was told she was a 2007 though.

I ship FedEx priority overnight, $40 flat. I am selling her for $100.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Uploaded better, not overexposed photos.

Attachments

• DSC_0156.jpg
    DSC_0156.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
If you are a new keeper looking for something just a little bit different to work with, Bairdi's can't be beat. Just as easy to keep as a corn is. That snake will look even better under natural light, and makes for a great "display" snake!

Thanks, Chris! I really need to get this girl out in natural lighting, she has some gorgeous metallic colors and her oranges and yellows are just stunning. I love bairds, they are my favorite colubrids (sorry to all my corn snakes haha). When I had her in a display tank, she was always out! And she loves soaking in her dish (as you can see) so is almost always visible.

Just uploaded better pics of her :)

Back