• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Easy way to make Pinkies

susang said:
Well all this has been a fun thread, but quail is getting pretty rude with me in the pm's.
So if I understand it correctly, this website is too rude for Quail...but not the Private Messaging part.

Did I mention that I'm a fan of irony?

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek said:
So if I understand it correctly, this website is too rude for Quail...but not the Private Messaging part.

regards,
jazz

Well I don't know if posting part of an pm gets me banned, at this point I don't care.
So hearz irunknee for u
"Ha Ha, u retard. Do u have 47 crowmazones? Just courious cause u act like u do. Interestingly I am smart, here's evidence Wirdo..."
It's the smart part that confuses me.

crowmazone (KRO-mah-zohn), n. 1) the tropical subzone between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn wherein crowmas thrive.

Feel free to add your own definitions, everyone. :)

regards,
jazz

Well I just got "Wirdo" it's Weirdo :roflmao: "Church of the SubGenius-type anti-propaganda and assorted "weirdness"," that's me, Not.

jazzgeek said:
crowmazone (KRO-mah-zohn), n. 1) the tropical subzone between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn wherein crowmas thrive.

Feel free to add your own definitions, everyone. :)

regards,
jazz

A black bird on pot.

"You need to spread some rep before giving it to susang again" is what I was told!
But all credit to you for showing so much restraint with this "young man"!

susang said:
"Church of the SubGenius-type anti-propaganda and assorted "weirdness"....
Funny that the Church of the SubGenius should be mentioned, given their definition of what a "Pink" is.

hehehmn.gif

regards,
jazz

("Eternal Salvation, or triple your money back!!!")

Quail/Cody was warned for this post in this thread:

Quail said:
OK, well, I seem to have every one around me dissing me and stuff. OK well, and anyway, The stay at home Lazy slug said that I'm doing all of what I posted on the top of the fourm and I don't even have a Snake, well Ha Ha your not funny. It was a suggestin to people who didn't want to run the store, less often. Interesting that the Moderator's are Mean, rude, and ignorant. There stupid to. You show no understanding that, I cared about the snake, cared for it, Ectra. We also had a great relationship, And No wonder the Mod didn't ban her, because he's just like her, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, and UNSTANDING. Sorry people but this website's to rude for me. Also my Grandpa's in the Hospitial, and You only hurt my feeling even more. :cry: and anyway I'm not goin back on this website ever again. So if you ban me, there's no point in doing so. And I'm not going to be suprised if they don't show it, or after awhile stop showing it

:flames: :twoguns: :bang: :blowup: :madeuce:

His account has been banned for one month due to the nasty PM he sent susang.

A few words concerning bans/suspensions: in the past it seems that the first suspension was usually a three-day ban. Just in the past week, two members have received one-month bans. The mod team has no guidelines concerning ban duration, but I've seen the admin give a three-day ban to a member for calling another a "retard". The posts and/or PMs of the recent members who were banned for a month were serious attacks and contained many examples of name-calling, insults, and in some cases lies.

There's a big difference between these vicious attacks and a harsh word or phrase being thrown out in a heated discussion. There's no "three strikes" rule, and penalties for breaking site rules are completely at the discretion of each moderator.

I'm not going to lock this thread, but I hope that everyone can resist the urge to make public posts about Quail/Cody while his account is suspended. Please limit further discussion in this thread to mouse reproduction or site policy.

I can say with 97.5% certainty, that that kid's got no Yeti blood in him Jazz. Nevertheless, we try not to discourage ANY membership. As Bob (praise him) himself once said:

"He may be pink, but his money is still green!"

EDIT- due to the announcement that was just made prior to this post- I should be clear that I mean Subgenius membership- Not Cornsnake.com membership. :grin01:
Sorry Dean- we must have been typing at the same time... :sidestep:

Flagg said:
Getting a new male to "mate" every month or 2 might not work very well. It takes them some time to "get to know" each other usually before they do the deed. Often a new male introduced to established females will get beaten up or even killed.
When in junior high school, I reared mice to feed to my aunt's pythons. The males were only put with the females at breeding time, in a neutral tub. Their romantic foreplay rarely took more than fifteen minutes. At all else times, the males were housed in their own lab tubs. I think the problem you note occurs when males are introduced into the females' cage and the females defend their territory. As I don't breed mice by either housing the sexes together or by introducing the males into female territory, I've never encountered it.

But, they smell... even if you put vanilla in their water to tone it down, they still smell... Now rats on the other hand... not so much....

You know I've just taken other peoples word for it and research on net. I've never just put mine together for mating, so I don't know for myself. I know my established colonies produce more. I know when I had lots of hamsters I would put them together just for mating and that seemed fine. I also know if I leave babies to weanling size I have to really watch for males and get them out or the adult male will fight with them and kill them. Smell no so bad hammies are worse I use carefresh, it's great stuff. susan

CaptBogart said:
But, they smell... even if you put vanilla in their water to tone it down, they still smell... Now rats on the other hand... not so much....
In my bedroom, I have two male and four female rats, and you'd have to let the cage cleaning go for a couple of weeks before the smell would be objectionable. Most of the time, they're fine. Mice, on the other hand, smell horrid, which is why they were stuck in the garage.

CaptBogart said:

Vanilla? Seriously??? Hmmmm...I wonder if that would help make a human boy less stinky. :p

Male mice smell like pee. I had a pair of mice as pets for about 2 months while I was in college and my room always smelled like a boy's bathroom...minus the lovely deodorant cake odor, of course. :puke01:

Rats aren't quite as bad. They smell like poop, but at least it pretty much contains itself to the enclosure and doesn't gas out the entire room like mouse urine.

And I am pretty sure no contact is required to get a female mouse pregnant. Mouse sperm must be airborne...like fungal spores.

texastailfeathers said:
Vanilla? Seriously??? Hmmmm...I wonder if that would help make a human boy less stinky. :p

Male mice smell like pee. I had a pair of mice as pets for about 2 months while I was in college and my room always smelled like a boy's bathroom...minus the lovely deodorant cake odor, of course. :puke01:

Rats aren't quite as bad. They smell like poop, but at least it pretty much contains itself to the enclosure and doesn't gas out the entire room like mouse urine.

And I am pretty sure no contact is required to get a female mouse pregnant. Mouse sperm must be airborne...like fungal spores.
Yeah, Vanilla... your mileage may vary... and you spend way too much time in boys bathrooms... :grin01:

Back