CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Easy way to make Pinkies

Old 08-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #11
jazzgeek
I guess I'm on Double Secret Probation. Again.

(Or is that "still"?)

regards,
jazz

Old 08-29-2007, 05:26 PM   #12
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
I guess I'm on Double Secret Probation. Again.

(Or is that "still"?)

regards,
jazz
As another exasperated "Dean" once said:

"The time has come for someone to put his foot down.

And that foot is me!"

Old 08-29-2007, 05:28 PM   #13
Hawkin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly tayls
I should have known as soon as I read the title "How to make pinkies" that I should NOT open it.
Me too.I only clicked on it because I thought there might be pictures!!!

Old 08-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #14
Corny Noob
Oh my goodness did I finally get a post reported! *sniff*
I never thought it would feel this way.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #15
jazzgeek
(as if we're not already there....)

Dean, given your sig and such, you might get a kick out of this:

Mark "Niedermayer" Metcalf (or "Maestro", if you're so inclined) lives, and owns a restaurant, in this neck of the woods.

About a year ago, a toga party was thrown at said restaurant....against his will.

regards,
jazz

Old 08-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #16
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corny Noob
Oh my goodness did I finally get a post reported! *sniff*
I never thought it would feel this way.
Jenn, can we cry together this is such a bonding experience. susan

Old 08-29-2007, 05:39 PM   #17
Nanci
Srsly, people are reporting _this_? Why?

I thought that was for spam, or people calling someone evil and meaning it, stuff like that.

Nanci

Old 08-29-2007, 05:40 PM   #18
Quail
None.

OK, well, I seem to have every one around me dissing me and stuff. OK well, and anyway, The stay at home Lazy slug said that I'm doing all of what I posted on the top of the fourm and I don't even have a Snake, well Ha Ha your not funny. It was a suggestin to people who didn't want to run the store, less often. Interesting that the Moderator's are Mean, rude, and ignorant. There stupid to. You show no understanding that, I cared about the snake, cared for it, Ectra. We also had a great relationship, And No wonder the Mod didn't ban her, because he's just like her, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, and UNSTANDING. Sorry people but this website's to rude for me. Also my Grandpa's in the Hospitial, and You only hurt my feeling even more. and anyway I'm not goin back on this website ever again. So if you ban me, there's no point in doing so. And I'm not going to be suprised if they don't show it, or after awhile stop showing it

Old 08-29-2007, 05:40 PM   #19
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
Dean, given your sig and such, you might get a kick out of this:

Mark "Niedermayer" Metcalf (or "Maestro", if you're so inclined) lives, and owns a restaurant, in this neck of the woods.

About a year ago, a toga party was thrown at said restaurant....against his will.
That's gotta be one of the funniest examples of life imitating art! He was great in that Twisted Sister video a hundred years ago too.

"What do you wanna do with your life?!!!!"

"I wanna rock!!!"

Old 08-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #20
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci
Srsly, people are reporting _this_? Why?

I thought that was for spam, or people calling someone evil and meaning it, stuff like that.

Nanci
There are actually two threads the other one is about his snake being gone for 4.2 months. I'm bored so I'm being bad. Sometimes a slug has to do what a slug has to do. Slime the posters. susan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google