CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Easy way to make Pinkies

Old 08-29-2007, 05:47 PM   #21
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail
OK, well, I seem to have every one around me dissing me and stuff. OK well, and anyway, The stay at home Lazy slug said that I'm doing all of what I posted on the top of the fourm and I don't even have a Snake, well Ha Ha your not funny. It was a suggestin to people who didn't want to run the store, less often. Interesting that the Moderator's are Mean, rude, and ignorant. There stupid to. You show no understanding that, I cared about the snake, cared for it, Ectra. We also had a great relationship, And No wonder the Mod didn't ban her, because he's just like her, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, and UNSTANDING. Sorry people but this website's to rude for me. Also my Grandpa's in the Hospitial, and You only hurt my feeling even more. and anyway I'm not goin back on this website ever again. So if you ban me, there's no point in doing so. And I'm not going to be suprised if they don't show it, or after awhile stop showing it

This is the first post you've made that really crossed the line. We don't ban on first offense, unless it's REALLY bad. All you get is a warning. Post something like this again, and you will be banned-- but only temporarily. Do it again after that, and it will be permanent.

I sincerely hope your Grandfather is ok. If you knew us better, you'd realize that we probably all feel this way.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:49 PM   #22
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang
There are actually two threads the other one is about his snake being gone for 4.2 months. I'm bored so I'm being bad. Sometimes a slug has to do what a slug has to do. Slime the posters. susan
I was hoping you'd change your whatever you call it, and you did!! Yay! Go slugs!!

Nanci

PS, I hope your grandfather is all right, too, Quail. And your snake.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #23
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci
IGo slugs!!
A UC-Santa Cruz alum?

Or just a fan of Pulp Fiction?

Quail - to imply that your snake's life is dependent on our answer is at best lousy grammar, and at worst, a logical fallacy.

That said, I hope your Grandfather comes home from the hospital healthy.

regards,
jazz

Old 08-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #24
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
As another exasperated "Dean" once said:

"The time has come for someone to put his foot down.

And that foot is me!"
Or Dale in his mouth.

Old 08-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #25
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
A UC-Santa Cruz alum?

Or just a fan of Pulp Fiction?

regards,
jazz
My (expletive deleted) ex BF was at the Big Sur marathon this spring, and called to say he was bringing me a Slugs T-shirt, (like why do you need to bring presents back for your ex, anyway? but ok) and I was _so_ excited, but then he didn't, and all I got was a pair of penguin socks from the Monteray Bay aquarium...What a jip.

Nanci

Old 08-29-2007, 06:09 PM   #26
ArpeggioAngel
I just ignored this thread. Thought the OP was kind of redundant. I think enough people on here know how the birds and the bees work that if they wanted to breed and raise mice they would already....

Old 08-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #27
Nanci
But this thread is no longer about mouse breeding, it's a runaway!!

Nanci

Old 08-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #28
susang
Well I'm offended to call me a "The stay at home lazy slug" is way out of line, I am just a stay at home slug. Lazy comes in a few years. I'm glad you didn't ban me Dean but admit to bieng "RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, and UNSTANDING." susan

Old 08-29-2007, 06:30 PM   #29
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup
Or Dale in his mouth.
Does anyone have a fly swatter?

Or a restraining order?

regards,
jazz

Old 08-29-2007, 06:32 PM   #30
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci
But this thread is no longer about mouse breeding, it's a runaway!!

Damn hippies.

regards,
jazz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google