CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Easy way to make Pinkies

Old 08-29-2007, 06:34 PM   #31
Corny Noob
Cornsnakes.com: Where the posters actually have fun

Old 08-29-2007, 06:38 PM   #32
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corny Noob
Cornsnakes.com: Where the posters actually have fun
And thank God for that!! I am so glad we don't have the iron fist of doom over our heads at all times.

Nanci

Old 08-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #33
susang
Quail, I'm sorry about your grand-father and hope he will be home soon.

This is a forum and people get carried away me included. I don't however, appreciate private e-mails telling me I am a sociopath or psychopath (sorry your spelling didn't exactly say either "Scological issues or somthing"). susan

Old 08-29-2007, 06:57 PM   #34
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang
Quail, I'm sorry about your grand-father and hope he will be home soon.

This is a forum and people get carried away me included. I don't however, appreciate private e-mails telling me I am a sociopath or psychopath (sorry your spelling didn't exactly say either "Scological issues or somthing"). susan
Just to clarify, PMs are not outside of the Mod "jurisdiction" either. You can't attack other members in PMs.

Old 08-29-2007, 07:04 PM   #35
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang
"Scological issues or somthing"). susan
Scatological? Just trying to be helpful!

Nanci

Old 08-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #36
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci
Scatological? Just trying to be helpful!

Nanci
Well darn he was right I am scatter-brained, susan

Old 08-29-2007, 08:16 PM   #37
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail
Hello, If your sick and Tired of Going to the Pet store. What you can do to save Money, and Time, is Buy a Male and Female Adult Mouse. Put them in the Same cage, or Whatever for inclouser. Let them Mate, if you have an older brother, like I do, the Mice go to his Snake. If Not, well you can keep them as pets, but... it's up to you. The Female Mouse should give birth between 16-24 days after conception, [Start of Pregnacy.] You can feed the Pinkies alive, or freeze them.
While your grammer and spelling may need some work, this actually isn't that bad of an idea. I don't keep mice because I cannot stand the smell of male mice. I wouldn't be adverse to keeping a couple of females around. I could buy a male every month or two, breed the females, then feed him to either my large creamsicle male or my Taiwan Beauty, both of which will eat either live or F/T. This would make available fresh live pinkies to offer to problem feeders, without having to keep the smelly male mouse around.

Old 08-29-2007, 08:32 PM   #38
Corny Noob
Oh, why'd you have to go and be the good doobie? :O

Old 08-30-2007, 12:56 AM   #39
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corny Noob
Oh, why'd you have to go and be the good doobie? :O
Which one was that again?

Old 08-30-2007, 09:12 AM   #40
Corny Noob
You've restored my faith thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google