• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My corn snake Ruby kills Adult male mouse.

If I said I did that I would have you and ever other david hater going crazy!
Not me! And it does take alot of time. You gotta wait for them to surface, take a shot and wait for another 20 minutes for the rest to come back up. Very time consuming, but you gotta do it.

But she shot it to pass the time. If I said I did that I would have you and ever other david hater going crazy!

She shot it to pass the time because it's a nuisance pest that is eating the fish that could contribute to her, or her parents, livelihood. But we know you'd never do that, David. You care too much about all animals. Definitely not a bad quality to have.

Thanks robbie! I do care about all animals. In fact I disagree with errica on this. I think animals are entitled to a extent of rights. Snakes are often called nuisance pests but would you shoot them. But I do see where errica is coming from better now
"The key to understanding is the willingness to listen"

Are you in school right now? Did you pass English

Actually, I am an early graduate that passed english with Honors. I am now (at 17) a columnist for a major newspaper and a freelance reporter and writer :)
I would say I HAVE left the cabbage patch, being I am 17, attending college AND already have a succesful career under my feet.

There are MANY game wardens, "CONSERVATION!!" My nephew is one and both my brother, his son "other nephew, and cousin are Deputy, Officer, and State... BUT WHO CARES
Um...I was just saying that the Game Warden reported this to me...so that you guys would know I'm not lying...

Wait, but I got flak for killing slugs in my garden? Hmmmm.....

Yeah, cuz I just don't like you! LOL. Kidding.

Actually, I gave the flack for killing the slugs in the garden, because a garden is just a garden. It's not like it's something you make money off of. Emily mentioned that the turtles ate the fish that helped her make money. In that sense, I can understand it. I may not agree with it, but I can understand it.

Actually, have you ever tried it? I stated it is not for "fun" althoug its a good way to pass time, its because they are a nuiscane that eat our fish and eat our money :) Gotta kill them.

OMG! the DUDE people of the forum are about to show up now :sidestep:

WAIT? turtles eat money? Is that why some are so expensive?... It can't be because of the fish??? Don't they over power a turtle in a single turtle territory??? Heeeeeeeeyyyy??? Isn't that what a turtle eatS?

Can I kill you cause you eat cows that are worshiped in India? YOU EAT TO MANY COWS......YOU GO NOW!

I gave the flack for killing the slugs in the garden, because a garden is just a garden. It's not like it's something you make money off of.
I also mentioned I was five years old.............

Yeah, cuz I just don't like you! LOL. Kidding.

Actually, I gave the flack for killing the slugs in the garden, because a garden is just a garden. It's not like it's something you make money off of. Emily mentioned that the turtles ate the fish that helped her make money. In that sense, I can understand it. I may not agree with it, but I can understand it.

But...I WAS growing stuff to eat. In a way I was making money, 'cause then I didn't have to spend it on produce at the grocery store! Oh well. :(

But...I WAS growing stuff to eat. In a way I was making money, 'cause then I didn't have to spend it on produce at the grocery store! Oh well. :(

Well ya didn't say that. All you said was "garden", so I'm thinking garden with pretty flowers and what not. Not a veggie garden. In that case, I do apologize for giving you hell.

Actually, I am an early graduate that passed english with Honors. I am now (at 17) a columnist for a major newspaper and a freelance reporter and writer :)
I would say I HAVE left the cabbage patch, being I am 17, attending college AND already have a succesful career under my feet.

Um...I was just saying that the Game Warden reported this to me...so that you guys would know I'm not lying...

Amazing.....................

Amazing... there is spell check here

Amazing...I am typing really quickly on a forum, not proof reading my work because I am so ready to defend my point...excuse me for not preparing ALL of my post to be printed for thousands to read.

Its just a forum, I'm not to worried about spelling ect...I also have a SMALL acer computer that is really dificult to write on.

As for spelling: Its called spell check and dictionary. This forum has no spell check, my ditionary is in the other room.

Who cares if I misspell a word??? OMG!

Neat-o. I one taped a firecracker to a tree frog and lit it...MUAH HA HA

JOKING!!! HA!!!

I should hope you're joking! Any fool knows that an externally mounted explosive device results in force dissipation sufficient to render the experience a waste of a good firecracker.

Ya gotta shove it down their throat to contain and focus the forces, thus maximizing the carnage. :blowup:

Back