CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Miniature Sheep!

Old 09-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
CaptBogart
Miniature Sheep!

Ok, so a couple weeks ago I had this odd little mouse pop up in one of my Hybrid mouse colonies. I mentioned to Katie, "Wouldn't it be cool if it proved to be genetic and I could produce more of these little freaks?" Come feeding day I was short one mouse and not wanting to defrost one, prolonging feeding time, I opted to feed it off, hence dashing my dreams of creating yet another line of oddities... I should also mention that my mouse colonies are made up of all kinds, Hairless, Rex/Velvet coats, Longhair, Silkies, some I don't know the names of, basically I add whatever I come across, lol. So today I go back into that same colony to pull out the next group of weanlings and.... Yep, you guessed it, not only did I find another, but three more, with at least five more that should be ready to go in about a week...

So, the moment you've been waiting for, my Miniature Sheep!

Just so ugly they're cute... ok not really, they're still ugly, but you know you want one

Old 09-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
Sharon
They are soooo cute! Lookit their little bald heads!

Old 09-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
ceduke
Awww, little gremlins!

Old 09-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
danielle
They look like they've been given a bad perm that burned the top of the scalp and left the rest wavy,lol Very funny little odd balls.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
dionythicus
They're freakin' adorable!!!

Old 09-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
cobained
This is definitely the laugh/stress-reliever I need this evening! Those are hilarious!!!

Old 09-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #7
Lucille
The gray one looks sorta like Hillary Clinton.....

Old 09-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
RobbiesCornField
Those have got to be the UGLIEST mice I have EVER seen. I think my snakes would die laughing if I tried to feed them one.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
Nanci
Those are just not right!!! They need Hair Club for Mice or something...

Old 09-14-2009, 09:29 PM   #10
psychoprimate84
I want one! or 2!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
mouse