CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Miniature Sheep!

Old 10-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #51
Vinman
I noticed that pretty wierd. you need to get some trans and marl mice

Old 10-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #52
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
I noticed that pretty wierd. you need to get some trans and marl mice
I like those, but I really want to find some Black n Tans and Silver Fox. I'm keeping an eye out for a show as the rodent forums seem to all be located in the UK and didn't see anyone in Florida with them. In the trade I got Agouti Satins, Blue Satins, Siamese Longhair, Herefords, and Mixed Spotted, so I'll be playing with those for awhile...

Old 10-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #53
Zulu3
is there any way to get mice cross state? if you made any more i would be willing to make it worth your while if its at all possible =}

Old 10-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #54
sweet~nichole~marie
Those are really disturbing looking . . . fascinating but strange ~LOL~ They need some fuzz covering their faces, but I like the curly coats!

Old 10-18-2009, 09:24 PM   #55
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu3 View Post
is there any way to get mice cross state? if you made any more i would be willing to make it worth your while if its at all possible =}
Only by plane and it's really expensive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet~nichole~marie View Post
Those are really disturbing looking . . . fascinating but strange ~LOL~ They need some fuzz covering their faces, but I like the curly coats!
You can get ones that are all curly, just search for Astrex and Velvet Coat in your area...

Old 10-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #56
Zulu3
I'm just going to have to fly to you. First the ghost hondo now these little critters. It must be done lol!

Old 10-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #57
Vinman
http://www.rmca.org/

Old 10-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #58
sweet~nichole~marie
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBogart View Post

You can get ones that are all curly, just search for Astrex and Velvet Coat in your area...
If you had said that 2 months ago, I would have laughed and said "no way" but I have to say, since I started breeding mice to feed to my snakes, I actually think they are kind of cute . . . . still stinky, but cute.

I started out with just some albinos from Petco, and just yesterday drove 20 minutes out of my way to go to a mom and pop pet store to get some cute, colored ones! Now I have a couple black and white mottled ones, orange and white mottled, and this funky orange/brown agouti type.

Alastair decided he wanted one for a pet, so we let one momma keep a baby and let her grow up. She now lives in the living room with her momma for company. . . . I have never liked mice and now I have 2 in my living room, and can actually say I wouldn't mind a curly one ~shakes head~ What has come over me?!? ~LOL~

Old 10-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #59
sweet~nichole~marie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
Wow, this is a little odd, but until I joined a snake forum, I didn't even know that there were clubs like this or that there are actually shows for rats and mice like there are dog shows.

Kinda ironic . . . ~LOL~

Old 10-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #60
ratsncorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
They look GREAT!! I don't like rodents, but hey, these guys are cute! Where's Angela (ratsncorns). I'm sure she'd love to see these guys!
I dont know how I missed this thread! They are cute, and ugly at the same time!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
mouse