CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Elemental Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Elemental Exotics Welcome to Elemental Exotics! Hobby breeders working with Corn snakes, Thai Bamboo ratsnakes, Mandarin ratsnakes, African House snakes, Rosy boas, Rainbow boas and more!

Elemental Exotic's 2017 breeding season.

Old 07-22-2017, 11:03 PM   #71
Tavia
We are officially on hatch watch for Persephone's clutch, only 6 eggs left in that one but I'm still interested to see what we get.
Persephone is the only other Tessera I have with a known possibility of being a Super, unfortunately 6 eggs won't give me enough to know for sure if she is, unless there are non Tessera in there and we can rule it out.

Old 07-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #72
Tavia
Persephone and Warric's clutch has started to hatch and has already surprised me with some new genetic info on both sire and dam. Looks like Warric is in fact actually an Anery A, het Charcoal and not the other way around and both did prove out their poss het Amel.

First baby mostly out is an Amel Tessera and the other one is definitely a Blizzard. I've now seen a bit more of it's neck than these pictures show.
Going to have a really fun time trying to figure out if that see through baby is actually a Tessera as well!! Should be easy to sex though, at least.

Though adults are beautiful, have to admit that newly hatched Blizzards are, IMHO, one of the ugliest morphs in corns. No offense to anyone who likes them ...

Old 07-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #73
Tavia
Two new pips in the Persephone x Warric clutch.
One ducked back in and I couldn't get a picture but it looked maybe like some kind of Anery, assuming probably a Charcoal.
Other one appears to be a Classic colored baby.

Old 07-26-2017, 11:52 AM   #74
DLena
Tavia, really nice babies!

Old 07-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #75
Tavia
The Charcoal Tessera pip, finally got a picture.

And the Blizzard all the way out, he was very uncooperative with pictures! Took a very quick look with just my naked eye at his tail and thought I possibly saw hemipenes, so call it a male for the moment.

If he was easier to take pictures of, he'd work great for anatomy lessons!

Old 07-26-2017, 07:05 PM   #76
DLena
Lol
He's got spunk!

Old 07-26-2017, 07:18 PM   #77
Tavia
Yeah, he's fearless and wants to explore! Which is funny, since his Charcoal Tessera sibling is a total scaredy cat.

Old 07-27-2017, 12:46 PM   #78
Tavia
The 4th Persephone x Warric baby is out, a nice and fat Classic Tessera.

Old 07-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #79
Tavia
With 3 Tessera out, that Blizzard baby is really irritating me, LOL! I want to know if he's a Tessera or not too! It's like those remaining unpipped eggs but worse because I will probably not know for sure on him until someone breeds him.

Old 07-27-2017, 01:02 PM   #80
DLena
There's no patterning at all on a tessera blizzard? Uuurrrggghhh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google