CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Profit?

Old 11-06-2015, 05:16 AM   #21
rolandslf
I have a total of 54 Snakes made up of different species currently in my collection. I have been breeding snakes for just upward of 12 years now.
Have I made any profit?, I honestly cannot tell you, because I don't breed with profit in mind, so I have never really kept book on Income and Expenditure with regard to my snakes.

I buy all the necessities through the year, including Food and New Snakes and don't even keep receipts etc.

I breed so that I can maybe produce that one unusual specimen, and then the selling of any hatchling's is nothing more than a Bonus. Not accounted for and not included in my Snake Budget.

For me it is just a Hobby and a Love For Snakes, that just happens to bring in some money once a year.

Old 03-02-2016, 10:55 PM   #22
darrolldavis37
i have a question for you I'm new to breeding and i have a pair that are breeding for the first time and my male is not even trying to eat and i feel that i should separate them after the third day or should i keep him in with her for awhile just looking for some pointers if you don't mind😄🐍

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Old 03-03-2016, 08:24 PM   #23
hypnoctopus
I wouldn't leave them together. I pair mine every few days and then separate them once they're done. Keeping them together will probably stress them out and that may be why your male isn't eating.

You also may get more replies if you start a new thread!

Old 03-03-2016, 08:30 PM   #24
darrolldavis37
thank you i looked up corn breeding on you tube

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google