CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

The Shed Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #31
nicolefowler2005
So beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-27-2015, 09:48 PM   #32
nicolefowler2005
I know this is a weird request but is there any way you could take a picture of your snakes next poo and send it to me so I could see what I'm looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-28-2015, 01:03 AM   #33
Dragonling
Dry...oddly enough, yes. Wet, no. I've yet to find a fresh poo from my hatchling.

(e) Terrible slightly drunk photo of the poo I just found: http://imgur.com/W1xY3YI If you've ever had birds, it's kinda like bird poo but smells 20x worse.

Old 12-02-2015, 03:55 AM   #34
mishima25
Gonna contribute with yet another amel. Naga shed this weekend but I had to wait for post-shed pics because I fed him.

This is him pretty deep blue.

And this is just a few minutes ago.

Old 12-02-2015, 06:41 AM   #35
nicolefowler2005
What is that that he is curled up in?

Bella's Mom

Old 12-02-2015, 07:25 AM   #36
mishima25
An Exo terra small snake cave, without the lid to take the pic. It's pretty useful as humid hide and comes with a small bag of sphagnum moss.
Note they have discontinued the product because the lid sometimes fell over the snake and trapped it, but they have made a new model, in which the lid goes down to the base. Can find it here: http://www.exo-terra.com/en/products/snake_cave.php

Old 12-02-2015, 08:55 AM   #37
nicolefowler2005
Oh cool I bet Bella would love that

Bella's Mom

Old 12-02-2015, 07:01 PM   #38
Kalista
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
Tango appears to have cleared up this morning, looking quite a bit more red than pink, giving me an opportunity to take some photos of the white scale tipping I was talking about previously. One of these days I'll get a nice camera, but for now my phone will have to do.

Based on previous sheds, I expect him to shed before the weekend, likely this evening.
Very cool pictures!

This thread has been so informative!

Old 12-02-2015, 07:46 PM   #39
Zeina
I'm glad! I love the pictures and new information. I had hoped this thread would help people to see pictures of what they're looking for. It seems to be doing its job lol keep'em coming!

Old 12-02-2015, 07:49 PM   #40
DollysMom
Those are great pictures of Naga. He looks so happy in there!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google