CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Normal Corn Snake needs a new home (price drop)
Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 11:43 AM   #1
AmericanRedCrossfit
Normal Corn Snake needs a new home (price drop)

I will be moving at the end of the month, and I will not be able to take my 4 year old pet corn snake with me. She has had no health or feeding problems, and has been fed frozen mice exclusively. I'm asking a $50 adoption fee to make sure she goes to a good home. A 10 gallon glass aquarium with her accessories (heater, thermostat, water bowl, etc) is included. Please excuse the photo quality. They make her appear much less vibrant that she is in reality.

Old 06-28-2015, 01:17 PM   #2
stepconti
Hi...

Im wondering if you consider her a good choice for a first time owner. Is she friendly? Im very interested. Thanks

–Stephen

Old 07-02-2015, 11:30 AM   #3
AmericanRedCrossfit
Yes, she would be a good bet for a first time owner. I have had no problems with her showing aggression or any sort of ill-temperament. She can get a little freaked out if she's out of her terrarium for too long, but you can decide if that's an issue or not. Let me know if you're interested in taking a look at her!

Old 07-02-2015, 10:16 PM   #4
chaples84
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepconti View Post
Hi...

Im wondering if you consider her a good choice for a first time owner. Is she friendly? Im very interested. Thanks

–Stephen
Corn snakes are one of the best snakes to start with..specially one that is well started off meaning its eating healthy and everything... Just please for the sake of the animal sit back and ask yourself if your in a position to give this snake the kind of life it deserves.. Snakes are very well lived meaning you can have a corn snake for 25 yrs + if its healthy...so when you buy a snake you are buying into a 25 plus responsibility...

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread