CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

New Ceiling Sale

Old 06-14-2015, 08:52 AM   #1
fyrefocks
New Ceiling Sale

Uhh.. the ceiling in my snakeroom collapsed. Literally. Just last night. Luckily no snakes were hurt, but I need to move some of them out to clear space and to raise funds.

These are all adults. I have birth years, as well as tracking records for them as long as I've had them.

2010 Male Avalanche ph dilute, hypo, motley. Was sold as a motley, but I just don't see it. He came from Cahaba River Reptiles. Never been bred. 115$

2010 Male Diffused het amel, caramel, and hypo. Produced by Unique Snakes. Proven breeder multiple time. 125$

2011 Female Diffused Motley with no hets. Produced by Chris Feenan. Never been bred. Ready to go. 100$

2011 Male Caramel Stripe het amel. Produced by me. Proven. 100$

2011 Male Hypo Fire Stripe het anery. Produced by Nanci of SnickerSnakes. I've tried to breed him but no luck yet. 125$

2008 Female Diffused Ghost het amel, stripe. Produced by Rich Hume. Proven 2 years ago. I tried this year, halfheartedly. It didn't take after a shed cycle. 115$

2012 Female Diffused Phantom. Produced by Roylance. Not yet bred, but she's ready. 150$

2010 Male Diffused het motley, stripe, amel, caramel, hypo. Produced by Unique Snakes. He is proven. 115$

Prices include shipping through SYR.

There are pics of these snakes at the top of my iHerp page.

http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...6-68cd9bf64857

A couple need updated pics. The Phantom Blood is in shed at the moment.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or an email at fyrefocks@gmail.com.

Old 06-14-2015, 09:23 AM   #2
fyrefocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrefocks View Post

2010 Male Diffused het amel, caramel, and hypo. Produced by Unique Snakes. Proven breeder multiple time. 125$
This male does NOT exist. The male diffused het motley, stripe etc.. at the bottom of the ad DOES exist. I don't know how I screwed that up.

Old 06-14-2015, 02:07 PM   #3
Senusenu
I can't afford any new snakes at the moment, but I purchased my hypo pied het caramel boy from Nate, and he was absolutely beautiful and perfect condition when he arrived, and Nate was a great person to chat with

Old 06-25-2015, 06:27 AM   #4
fyrefocks
The female diffused ghost and female phantom blood are both sold!

Old 06-26-2015, 02:50 PM   #5
Jessicat
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrefocks View Post
The female diffused ghost and female phantom blood are both sold!

Good luck with that ceiling, Nate!! Yikes. Also thank you to whoever bought these for saving my wallet!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google