CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Phoenix the Okeetee

Old 11-30-2016, 08:29 PM   #11
Fletcher
No picture today, but this feels like a big enough milestone to note it here...for the first time, Phoenix let me pick him up without being afraid/trying to get away, and after a nice handling session he rested his head on his toilet paper roll and watched me as I changed his water and did a bit of spot cleaning. He usually hides/freezes when I open the lid, much less when I'm actually actively moving things around in his viv, but he just sat and followed my hand around with his head. I'm not sure what changed but it was quite sweet and I hope it heralds good things to come!

Old 01-14-2017, 10:03 PM   #12
Fletcher

I got to watch Phoenix shed for the first time! This is only his third shed with me, and he spent most of it under his plant so I wasn't able to get a good look at him, but I was able to snap this picture when he moved over closer to the glass. I've seen videos of people's snakes shedding before but it's something special when it's your own snake!

Old 01-15-2017, 01:25 PM   #13
WillowBug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Took a nicer picture of my little guy today. He's now gone through both his first shed and his first successful feeding with me!

Cool Snake

Old 06-05-2017, 08:17 PM   #14
Fletcher
It's been a while since I posted any pictures, so here's a couple.

He's still little, but he's a lot bigger than he was when I first brought him home! His first birthday is at the end of June.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:39 PM   #15
DollysMom
He's really looking good! He also looks very comfortable sitting on your hand. Thanks for the great pictures.

Old 06-06-2017, 01:28 PM   #16
Fletcher
Thanks, DollysMom! He's definitely a lot less skittish than he was when I first got him.

Old 02-23-2019, 05:26 PM   #17
Fletcher
It's been a really long time since I posted on here! I just upgraded Phoenix to a 40 gallon viv and I was planning on taking pictures of him then, but of course he's blue so I didn't want to bug him with a photoshoot.

Here's a picture of the new viv:

You can see him on the right there where he's inspecting one of his new hides. I underestimated the amount of space I'd have to fill, so there's probably going to be some rearrangement/additions, and I'm planning on swapping the little plasticky hammock out for a bigger cloth one soon.

And here's a picture of him from last month:

Old 02-26-2019, 12:20 AM   #18
SnakeCreations
hey, very nice!!

-Tonya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google