• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Okeetee Corn Snake looking for a home

Nexus

Hi everyone,

I have a 4.5 years old Okeetee Cornsnake that is looking for a new home. I had her/him since she/he was a hatchling. I don't know is she is male or female but I will just say she so it is easier.

She is very calm and likes to explore. I never had any problems.

I am moving to Germany soon and unfortunately, I cannot take her/him with me. I am looking for someone who will take good care of her/him.

I live in San Diego area.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20151013_191312 copy.jpg
    IMG_20151013_191312 copy.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_20151206_132533~2 copy.jpg
    IMG_20151206_132533~2 copy.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 235
Unless it was captured in Jasper County, SC, that's not an okeetee. Okeetees are characterized by their thick saddle borders. This snake is practically borderless. I suspect you could have a nice hypo though.

Hi Dragonling,

You are totally right! She was supposed to be an Okeetee, at least based on the description at the store (lllreptile). I never realized she was not until now! I have checked a few websites and she does look like a hypomelanistic corn snake.

Thanks for bringing it out!

Back