• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2011 Alabama Tessera F1 clutch (SMR Okeetee Tessera X WC Alabama)

Looking really good Heather! I need to take time out to take some updated photos of my portion of this clutch.
I recently had one of the non feeders pass. She had never eaten, but out of all the babies this year, she was the only one that refused food every time offered; it was bound to happen. the rest are doing great though!

Looking really good Heather! I need to take time out to take some updated photos of my portion of this clutch.
I recently had one of the non feeders pass. She had never eaten, but out of all the babies this year, she was the only one that refused food every time offered; it was bound to happen. the rest are doing great though!

Thanks Tara!
Yeah, I never did find that runaway Tessera male, & since he was a non feeder, I imagine that he probably didn't make it. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing the pregression pics of the babies you have. :)

Some recent pics from the Alabama X Tessera clutch (my keepers).
Allie-female Alabama Tessera (she's a slow grower)
Zayvion-male Alabama Tessera (he's growing like a beast!)
Stone-(Motley-ish sibling-also a slow grower)
Devon-sibling-one of three "Tazec's"

Attachments

• 032allie.jpg
    032allie.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 034zayvion.jpg
    034zayvion.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 024stone.jpg
    024stone.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 035devon.jpg
    035devon.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 80
I haven't updated these in a little while. These are the most current pics I have. I'll be sure to get more after I finish getting settled in my new home.
Allie (female Tessera) & Stone (normal sibling male- "X" head pattern) are both still pretty small. Zayvion (male Tessera) & Devon (normal-Aztec pattern female) are fast growers.

Attachments

• allie.jpg
    allie.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 72
  • stone.jpg
    stone.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 72
  • zayvion.jpg
    zayvion.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 73
  • devon.jpg
    devon.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 72
Allie has been a slow grower, & has finally hit 30grams! Zayvion, on the other hand, is closing in on 100 grams.

I'm really looking forward to continuing this project!

It has been a couple years since I updated this.
I have two of the babies from this clutch.
Zayvion-F1 Alabama Tessera
Devon-F1 Alabama (sibling) one of the three "Taztec" babies.

All of the 1st generation outcrossed animals that I have seen end up with a tan ground color.
I am looking forward to seeing how many generations it will take to get back to the metallic grey.

Attachments

• 67547_355585_VeryLarge_qH5zuSLap65yxR2.jpg
    67547_355585_VeryLarge_qH5zuSLap65yxR2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 67537_312557_VeryLarge_xfk4HCnm1e2 (1).jpg
    67537_312557_VeryLarge_xfk4HCnm1e2 (1).jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 40
Back