CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Introducing: Sir Seamus! (And his progression thread!)

Old 10-23-2014, 12:11 AM   #11
Zeina
Wow that is insane!!
OK I'm starting to understand, I was confused on the pigment thing.

The pictures are bad, Gala, as soon as my new camera cord comes in from Amazon, I'll upload the awesome photos of him I took of him! He's orange-red and his spots are orangish-yellow.
He is super beautiful, I adore my little monkey.

Thank you both for the detailed explanations lol I'm going to get the hang of this I have a feeling my handsome would make some pretty babies!

Old 10-23-2014, 12:51 AM   #12
Galataya16
Tavia is a ton of help. My ghost Spectra is from her and she's always answering all of my questions. My reply was so not as detailed lol. The photos are a lot harder to see on my phone also, much smaller screen, and my phone is what I usually use. Sounds beautiful though. Amels are pretty. :-)

Old 10-23-2014, 12:54 AM   #13
Galataya16
My very first snake was an amel. Fell in love with him. He was only with me for a very short period of time but I'll always have a soft spot for em lol. Would have loved to see how he grew. I have two stunning, very healthy babies now. And I absolutely adore them.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:21 AM   #14
Zeina
It's insanely ridiculous (or maybe it's not on here :P) how much I adore him already, and I haven't gotten to handle him that much yet- I have taken some adorable photos, he's absolutely fun to photograph, he comes out at night and chills in different spots, he never burrows, so far, and he's always where I can see him when he's out...

He finally went to his warm spot, which relieved me, and he's just hanging out, looking at me lol I think he is the coolest thing.
I cannot wait for this camera cord to come in, I have a couple of really good photos of his coloring =)
I'm excited to see him grow!

Old 10-23-2014, 01:53 AM   #15
Galataya16
Oh, totally understand!! I only had my very first corn (also my very first snake) for a week and I was so attached so fast, I'm sure I drove everyone crazy with my worrying about him. When he passed away I cried for two days. And I had gotten some grief from a couple of people (NOT on here) because "I didn't have him long enough for me to be that upset." The incredibly amazing people on here were so wonderful and made me feel so much better and were so supportive. Amazing people here. So I totally get the attachment, right away lol. Was the exact same way with Spec and Hades also. I absolutely adore them more then words can express.

Old 10-23-2014, 12:11 PM   #16
Zeina
Aaawww! And yours are so beautiful, too.

It's nice to be in a community where people encourage, support and help you, and this site definitely has all of those things.

Old 10-24-2014, 04:59 AM   #17
NiklasTyreso
I should start to say sir and miss to my snakes to.

Old 10-24-2014, 01:17 PM   #18
Zeina
Lol I just got him, he's my first one, and the name Seamus kept sticking with me- So I thought his title should be Sir haha... He's currently sitting on his stump staring at me, moving back and forth because tomorrow is feeding day- I know he's hungry lol

Old 10-25-2014, 04:44 PM   #19
Zeina
Ok- Little Seamus had his first meal with me today!
He took that little pinky and destroyed it lol

I have a really cool video of him eating, he doesn't care who's watching, he was workin' it!
And I have a couple of AWESOME photos of him- He ate like a champ!
As soon as I get my new USB cord for my camera, I will post them on here.

He did get a little agitated with me and struck once, but I didn't feel anything when taking him out of his cage.
I used chopsticks (brand new that I will never use lol) to feed him and he was like GIMME THAT!

The boyfriend thinks he's awesome, we both love him so much. Such a cool dude!

Old 10-25-2014, 07:24 PM   #20
Zeina
Talking PHOTOS!

FINALLY!
After waiting a week, my new USB cord came in!
I have 5 of my favorite pictures of little man (hard to only choose 5!!) One is of me holding him, one after he ate (full, happy belly man)...

Seamus is getting along nicely, eating well, exploring his viv all the time- He's my little monkey, one of his favorite spots is hanging from the Hygrometer lol
His colors are so vivid and beautiful, and he's such a ham for the camera, he comes right up to it.

I hope you like the photos, I was so excited to get them on here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google